Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amazing anita xx  (Read 1457 times)

puntkobe

External Link/Members Only

I start my day by calling her and making my evening good she spoke good english confirmed the time and sent me her post code. After i arrived she opended the door and i let my self in but then i noticed... a mole between her nose and eye i thought to my self "thats nasty" but then i was like fuck it a pussy a pussy did all the paper work i got in the shower left the shower and i saw her sitting on the bed i sat next door and she said "what can i do for you baby" with that we started with BJ without condom, then me sniffing her ass, cowgirl,reverse cowgirl,69 and doggy. But i did something most punters have never of done before i inserted my 8inch black cock i removed the condom and hammered her fucking thecshit out of her until i cumed so hard on her ass cheek we both laid in bed chating showered together and i left happy i paid £70 plus £10 extra for rimming will i be back the answer is no

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DubCee

So you mean to tell us you barebacked her?

Offline Brazilian Martian

So you mean to tell us you barebacked her?

This guy is clearly a troll or he's just a prat who's seeking attention. He was asking other punters for videos of their punts he's a fucking leach and a wrongen :thumbsdown:

Offline hendrix

"Removed the condom"??

With or without permission??

"With" makes you both thick cunts imo, but at least you've warned other punters about this dirty skank.

"Without"  makes you a major cunt who gives punters a bad name. 

Offline pumps

Review seems extremely dodgy..........

Dodgy indeed

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

External Link/Members Only

I start my day by calling her and making my evening good she spoke good english confirmed the time and sent me her post code. After i arrived she opended the door and i let my self in but then i noticed... a mole between her nose and eye i thought to my self "thats nasty" but then i was like fuck it a pussy a pussy did all the paper work i got in the shower left the shower and i saw her sitting on the bed i sat next door and she said "what can i do for you baby" with that we started with BJ without condom, then me sniffing her ass, cowgirl,reverse cowgirl,69 and doggy. But i did something most punters have never of done before i inserted my 8inch black cock i removed the condom and hammered her fucking thecshit out of her until i cumed so hard on her ass cheek we both laid in bed chating showered together and i left happy i paid £70 plus £10 extra for rimming will i be back the answer is no

Hidden Image/Members Only

Fucking weirdo....and saddo...

Offline MisterMr

Bloody idiot.... what is the point of a false review such as this?? Bloody schoolkid probably

Offline DubCee

This guy is clearly a troll or he's just a prat who's seeking attention. He was asking other punters for videos of their punts he's a fucking leach and a wrongen :thumbsdown:

BM, wasnt he the guy who asked Pumps some stupid question about where he lived or something like that? Its funny these  idiots think punters cant see between the lines with regards to whats real and whats utter bollocks. Kmt

Offline baranabus96

One of his only posts was asking if she was really as bad as pumps describes her to be in this review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135046.msg1514471#msg1514471

Not clear if he is trolling but very clear that he barebacked.

Puntzod

This is so fake look at the way its laid out unprofessional its a troll i dont believe this at all
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 08:34:52 pm by Puntzod »

Offline baranabus96

This is so fake look at the way its laid out unprofessional its a troll i dont believe this at all

LOOK OUT GUTS, IT'S TROLL-SCEPTION.

A tout within a troll within a troll.