Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive Girls in London  (Read 1705 times)

phil77

Gents,
I am looking for recommendations in London for submissive girls who can take a bit more that just playful.  Looking for specific recommendations, incall or outcall.

Preferably a totally uninhibited slut, that is good looking age from 18 to 36.

Many Thanks

Phil

Offline stampjones

Type your title into google and youll find the main place of the same (similar) name. Havent been for a while to be fairbut they were all good enough back in the day

Offline Stephan200210

External Link/Members Only

I have been there once and saw a girl called Allegra. Good combination of submissive and full personal services.

I think basic price was £200/hr, but then, for example, caning was extra. And at £10 a stroke it really adds up. And the prices of "extras" are not listed on the website, annoyingly, so you need to turn up with some extra cash in your pocket. Really great if they did an "all in price" - but they have resisted my suggestion!

Anyway, I had a positive experience and keep planning to go back - but somehow never get around to it.

Offline mattharding

External Link/Members Only

I have been there once and saw a girl called Allegra. Good combination of submissive and full personal services.

I think basic price was £200/hr, but then, for example, caning was extra. And at £10 a stroke it really adds up. And the prices of "extras" are not listed on the website, annoyingly, so you need to turn up with some extra cash in your pocket. Really great if they did an "all in price" - but they have resisted my suggestion!

Anyway, I had a positive experience and keep planning to go back - but somehow never get around to it.

Thaks for the tip. Within the £200 what is included? Can you spank and whip within the price? Is FS included? Are they otherwise open to being tied, gagged, restrained etc?

ErnestWorthing34

Asked for prices but haven't aligned the right time for a booking yet. They're often booked up so short notice is unlikely. Half an hour is £100, which includes hand spanking and FPS.
Tying hands and feet is £40 on top. Gag and blindfold, another £40 but if you only want one or the other, they're sometimes ok to allow a gag for only £20 extra, but that probably depends on girl and maid of the day. Haven't seen any of the girls listed but they mostly look very attractive.

Offline mattharding

Asked for prices but haven't aligned the right time for a booking yet. They're often booked up so short notice is unlikely. Half an hour is £100, which includes hand spanking and FPS.
Tying hands and feet is £40 on top. Gag and blindfold, another £40 but if you only want one or the other, they're sometimes ok to allow a gag for only £20 extra, but that probably depends on girl and maid of the day. Haven't seen any of the girls listed but they mostly look very attractive.

Would love to hear about it when you get there :-)

Offline OutForJustice80

I saw this girl a few years ago External Link/Members Only

She's probably pushing the age bracket for the OP but she seemed to offer the same hourly rate as the website above but without so many extras for tying etc. Nice apartment near Victoria station. Sexy body and GND face. Worth a phone call to compare rates probably