Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Uni girl on spankme site  (Read 1885 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Site: External Link/Members Only. Ad placed on 17th headed "Older Gents". OK, so most on here probably not, as ukpunting is just for that, not really for the OTK brigade. However, as some of us, myself included like to differ from the norn sometimes, perhaps so?
She proclaims to be a 25yo uni girl inviting older gents for a spanking ( giving ) with the usual happy ending. Emailed her, and she replied an hour later. With a load of tosh. Not available till June due to uni studies. So when I questioned her as to why advertising so early, with almost six weeks before being available, got narked and abusive!

So if anyone by chance replied to her ad, or your inquisitive nature might go to the site, see her ad and reply to it, I'd be interested to know what her reply is?   :yahoo:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Site: External Link/Members Only. Ad placed on 17th headed "Older Gents". OK, so most on here probably not, as ukpunting is just for that, not really for the OTK brigade. However, as some of us, myself included like to differ from the norn sometimes, perhaps so?
She proclaims to be a 25yo uni girl inviting older gents for a spanking ( giving ) with the usual happy ending. Emailed her, and she replied an hour later. With a load of tosh. Not available till June due to uni studies. So when I questioned her as to why advertising so early, with almost six weeks before being available, got narked and abusive!

So if anyone by chance replied to her ad, or your inquisitive nature might go to the site, see her ad and reply to it, I'd be interested to know what her reply is?   :yahoo:

gents over 60?

daft bint!

Offline dieseldriver

She probably thinks there's no fool like an old fool. But some of us olden's are wise to what she could be up too, and don't take the bait....

Stealthshagger

Maybe she just has a wrinkly bum fetish.

Offline dieseldriver

Maybe she just has a wrinkly bum fetish.

Wrinkly bum??? Just cos being over 60 don't mean you got one of those. In fact, mine is nicely toned. For WG's to get their hands on, not for some dom to mark up!!

Offline Zeusthedoc

Wrinkly bum??? Just cos being over 60 don't mean you got one of those. In fact, mine is nicely toned. For WG's to get their hands on, not for some dom to mark up!!

I'd hardly consider this dimwit to be a dom. A chancer maybe.

Stealthshagger

She might not know that. I wonder why she has an over 60 thing.

Offline Zeusthedoc

She might not know that. I wonder why she has an over 60 thing.

Less likely to accidentally meet her dad for the first time.