Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Searching by Hair Colour on AdultWork  (Read 733 times)

Offline knightofthegarter

I used to find that the best way of searching by hair colour on AW was to go to the search members tab, type in the hair colour, followed by the length (in the specific words box at the bottom left of the page). For some reason this is no longer working for me.It either comes back with no members found or takes me to a random profile. Have AW deliberately made their search function less useful, or is there a setting I can change, or something else I am overlooking ?

cockneybstrd

I used to find that the best way of searching by hair colour on AW was to go to the search members tab, type in the hair colour, followed by the length (in the specific words box at the bottom left of the page). For some reason this is no longer working for me.It either comes back with no members found or takes me to a random profile. Have AW deliberately made their search function less useful, or is there a setting I can change, or something else I am overlooking ?

why not go onto the interview tab where you can search from the drop down menu where you can select all manner of things hair colour length and even from fucking starsign if your good with colours

galcom666

Interviews are notoriously unreliable though. An SP said long blonde hair, she turned out to be a bit Miley Cyrus hair length and green haired.

That' sound advice cockneybstrd  :hi:. It had never occurred to me do that before, I've only really looked at the interviews when I've found a profile, never as a search method. I have given it a go but it doesn't return any results either, for any hair colour. Have you tried this method recently and did it work ? It may be that there is some general problem with AW's search function. Alternatively, it could be an issue with my cookie settings.

cockneybstrd

Interviews are notoriously unreliable though. An SP said long blonde hair, she turned out to be a bit Miley Cyrus hair length and green haired.

Well even if the OP searched through his previous way it would still return information from the interviews as thats how there database works

So he is fucked if he does and fucked if he doesnt

And its a fucking woman they change their hair colour all the fucking time

cockneybstrd

That' sound advice cockneybstrd  :hi:. It had never occurred to me do that before, I've only really looked at the interviews when I've found a profile, never as a search method. I have given it a go but it doesn't return any results either, for any hair colour. Have you tried this method recently and did it work ? It may be that there is some general problem with AW's search function. Alternatively, it could be an issue with my cookie settings.

Long and Blonde 81 pages when I just ran it

Long and Blonde 81 pages when I just ran it

Cheers. At least I know AW's search function still works properly. It must be some kind of problem with my browser, or cookie settings. Now I know the basic problem, I'm sure I'll work it out soon enough.

LL

Hair colour seems so trivial when there are much more important factors at stake.
Now a search by attitude - that's something I'd like to see!
A drop down list to choose from e.g: distant; jaded; confrontational; passionate; hardworking; enthusiastic.
The WG wouldn't pick her own attitude answer - it would be done based on a vote from punters who had seen her.

A drop down list to choose from e.g: distant; jaded; confrontational; passionate; hardworking; enthusiastic.
The WG wouldn't pick her own attitude answer - it would be done based on a vote from punters who had seen her.

A great idea, particularly if punters could supply their answers anonymously (ie not externally linked to the feedback and or field report that they left) and could tick or highlight whichever words applied to the wg. It would be a useful counter balance against the general feedback system, which is unreliable precisely because a bad wg can see exactly what was written about her and by whom, which unfairly discourages neutral or negative feedback and therefore penalises wgs with good attitudes.

Whatsbadisgood

Hair colour seems so trivial when there are much more important factors at stake.

This cracked me well up! Would be such a great idea