Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Patricia Lombardi Shoreditch  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Hawkeye

Met and reviewed Patricia before but a couple of reviews had recently been posted so I thought I’d submit about my recent visit.

Easy to arrange, just a phone call in the morning for a lunchtime met.

External Link/Members Only  (Link corrected by mod)

An hour was £200 with cum, which has gone up since my last visit but most things have in the last year.

Phoned when I arrived and was let in via the street door . Patricia was waiting with her door open. Dressed in blue bra and knickers with white stockings and suspenders. So does look older than her photos but still very fit body and has a great attitude. Offered a soft drink which I accepted and sorted out the donation. I’d seen photos of Patricia in a pair of thigh high boots and asked if she still had those. Yes, so she put those on with the tops of her stockings just showing. It looked pretty good to me.
We started the action with me sitting on the edge of the bed, my head pressed between her now released boobs. Soon I’m being gently guided to her already hard cock. Quite a bit of sucking and a bit of face fucking on me for the next 10 minutes or so. She has a tall thin mirror on the wall at the end of her bed, so I ask if I could get on my knees an suck her in front of that. Not the best view so we moved onto the bed, where I had a better view of her face fucking me. Next she asked did she want her to fuck me. I wasn’t planning that but went with the flow. I was laying on my side when she entered me. Bit of discomfort but felt pretty good. Couple minutes of that then back to me sucking her again with a little bit of rimming. Then she said “we fuck again?” I wasn’t too sure as I was having a good time, but when she suggested her fucking me standing up I had to give it a try. I’m not sure if asking her to wear the boots had put her in a bit more of a dominant mood but she really wanted to fuck me. So started with me leaning against the wall, went to me being bent double with my hands on the window sill. Finally I’m laying diagonally across the end if the bed being given a right pounding. At this point she has her hands over my mouth, perhaps I was a bit loud but it felt really good. Gets off to let me suck her some more and this is where I think she forgot herself as she gave me a couple of face slaps. I must of looked surprised as she immediately apologised but actually I didn’t mind it at all. She finished on my chest then finished me off with her cock in my mouth. As I came she whispered “good boy” which for some reason I found really sexy. So a good session, just under the hour but didn’t feel rushed.
Would I return? Well this was meant to be my last punt as it’s difficult to get up London for me now. I thought I’d finish with someone I knew who’d give good service. Well I got that and it was completely different to my other visit and now I can’t help thinking I need at least one more visit to try out her more dominant side.Unexpectedly I did enjoy her taking charge and the face and arse slaps. So perhaps one more time.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 08:25:08 pm by daviemac »

Offline cuteinchelsea

Shes been on my HL for awhile but so hard to get a hold of!