Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Monsterdic.k near Bond Street London  (Read 4973 times)

Offline Voyager

External Link/Members Only

150/half hour

She is the girl in the photo living in a nice apartment off Oxford Street.  Pretty face, big tits (did not get a look as she kept them covered), big hard cock as advertised.

It was a basic rushed service that did not last any longer than 10 mins.  She was very inflexible provided the most basic service she could.  I gave her oral with limited access and she topped me and kept asking me to cum from the word go.

Would have been a neutral if she provided more of the services listed but she is there to take your money and get you out as fast as she can.

Offline ptt67

She has used a variety of names (never a good sign) and has had at least one other very negative review on here...sadly for you it would seem that you didn't stumble across it in advance. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329730.msg3429732#msg3429732    Definitely the same girl  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 02:54:31 pm by ptt67 »

Offline triggs91

The photoshops she's done on her cock to make it look massive  :lol:

Offline TheMagnet

Sorry to hear about your experience OP.

You left a comment on my negative review of her that has been linked above so I assume you were optimistic on her but sadly her service is atrocious.

I wouldn’t recommend her to anyone! Onwards and upwards…

Offline tantraman

Offline Voyager

Sorry to hear about your experience OP.

You left a comment on my negative review of her that has been linked above so I assume you were optimistic on her but sadly her service is atrocious.

I wouldn’t recommend her to anyone! Onwards and upwards…

You are absolutely right.  I could not remember your review and did a quick check of the reviews but she has slightly changed her profile name so nothing came up. 

Her cock indeed is very big.  It is just her approach to providing a service that leaves a lot to be desired.  Would be good to link these reviews to her somehow but I do not know how.

I was hard up in that period and enthusiasm got the better of me.

Offline joculeur

What a pity she looks great, always to check on here though  :rolleyes:

Offline mojitoo

seen her last month, as voyager explained poor basic rushed service...

Online jamiekinkxxx

seen her last month, as voyager explained poor basic rushed service...

Write a review, much better than just commenting on this post.

Go on break your duck!!!!  :thumbsup: