Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blondecandyx - incall  (Read 1543 times)

6 review(s) for sexylexyx (2 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monkeybucket

Blondecandy
Profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location - ok part of Nottingham plently of off road parking (free) on surrounding residential streets. Very tidy and clean house, enter through side door so very discrete not having to stand at the front door waiting like a pudding.
Looks- She is actually better looking than her pictures. I would go so far to say she is actually very pleasing on the eye.

Initial coms were good organised a time (I booked for and hour inc. Anal and OWO) called her when i was close and she gave me house number and how to enter (side door)

got the business out of the way and then to business so to speak. this is where it turns into a neutral and probably just due to my personal preference. It was all very "business like" not much passion or enthusiasm and i was constantly worried about hurting her as she is very small 5ft3 size 8/10 at most i'd say and i'm 6ft3 17stone.
She is very tight I mean it was difficult to get it in at first and she won't go on top due to it pulling on her hood piercing I suggested Doggy to try to gain better access which worked then decided to try the brown eye..this is where it went a little down hill the only way she wanted to do that was if she lay on her front. I suggested that as i found her vag difficult then it was going to be impossible in the A if she lay like that, needless to say as a good boy scout i was prepared to have a go.
My fear was realised when after 5 mins of trying to squeeze my boy scout into her A that the old fella went south. at this point about 25 mins in i decided i'd had enough messing about and went back to doggy and finished off.

overall -
She's actually a great looking girl with a nice pair of boobs (fake)
Clean and tight
Oral was ok, not the best but not the worst either

Neg
I think because I'd mentally prepared to smash her brown I was disappointed to not get the chance due to her rules.
Quite mechanical

In conclusion If I wanted a fast 15min shag I would probably head back as she was great to look at and and nice tight vag.

Happy punting guys!
MB

Offline Owwhatanight

I agree she is very pretty and quite shy .....but did you get the feeling or see that her guy was downstairs?

Offline j122

Was it the £80 special including Anal & OWO?

Offline monkeybucket

yes was the 80squid special. Don't get me wrong she's a good shag but no chance of anal and owo average hence the neutral. I'll return b ut just for a standard shag :)

nwbrfc

Interesting. When I used to work around that way (approx 2 years ago) she was my go to girl for no question balls deepanal in doggie and she never complained about my size. She must have had enough of her arse being plundered??