Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisbon trip  (Read 2141 times)

Offline teenlad_19

Hello everyone,

Spending the weekend in Lisbon, more specifically the Cascais area,

Any recommendations for privates or places to go?

Cheers

Online Ams11

Try these websites: I posted this on a previous thread.

There are a few other sites but tend to hide faces so be prepared to walk if not to your liking.

External Link/Members Only

These 2 are badged as massage sites but some provide a lot more, may need to ask.

Depending on how diligent you want to be External Link/Members Only is the Portuguese version of UKP but naturally in Portuguese so will need to translate.

Happy hunting

Offline the-newb

As for these other sites with way too often blurred faces, the main ones would be (the bigger ones first):

Offline teenlad_19

Thanks for the replies guys, will let you know how I get on.

Offline Mango_007

How did you get on teenlad?

I'm heading to Lisbon soon. Is there any clubs like Club Vive (Madrid)? Are they any good?

Also I wondered about outcalls, are the agencies listed in this thread all safe for an outcall? I was thinking of arranging a could of back to back (well a short break in between) of a couple of girls.

Anyway.. recommendations for girls and clubs would be very much appropriciated. Thanks

Offline lisbonmidnight

How did you get on teenlad?

I'm heading to Lisbon soon. Is there any clubs like Club Vive (Madrid)? Are they any good?

Also I wondered about outcalls, are the agencies listed in this thread all safe for an outcall? I was thinking of arranging a could of back to back (well a short break in between) of a couple of girls.

Anyway.. recommendations for girls and clubs would be very much appropriciated. Thanks

Apartodox and Privada are both safe and decent, although pricier than they used to be. Not sure about clubs, but Seeking also worth a try, if you're into that kind of dating over just punting.

Offline Mango_007

Thanks. Yeh seeking is too much effort :p