Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greek kim - Glasgow  (Read 2867 times)

Offline Boab

External Link/Members Only

Incall to a flat in the southside. Good comms, all by text. 1hr 160.

She's got an incredible body, very toned, really nice tits, can see more on her twitter.

Dressed in nice lingerie, offered a shower, then straight to business, dfk, owo on me, was pretty good, lots of eye contact. On with a condom and into cowgirl, she's very tight, moved to doggie and came in the bag. Round two more doggie, finished with some owo and cim.

She was really nice, good English and defo very enthusiastic. Would visit again

Offline GlasgowPartylad

She's got an incredible body, very toned, really nice tits, can see more on her twitter.

Dressed in nice lingerie, offered a shower, then straight to business, dfk, owo on me, was pretty good, lots of eye contact. On with a condom and into cowgirl, she's very tight, moved to doggie and came in the bag. Round two more doggie, finished with some owo and cim.

She has the most horrendous breathe - would put me off going back

Offline whiskyfan

Review from you would be nice.

Offline shemaleluv86

Breath??  Really?  😂

Offline shemaleluv86

From her twitter it's her voice that's just really weird... So of puts me off.  How does she sound in person?  Is she "all there"??f

Offline Boab

Yeah, when I heard the voice on the videos  I though it was a bit weird. But it wasn't as bad in person, she does have a very strong accent tho, didnt get everything she said first time :lol: