Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy - Annabellas Milton Keynes  (Read 276 times)

Offline simon07

Saw External Link/Members Only recently. Roxy is doing 6 days out of 7 days in the week and I am surprised she has not had a review yet. Decided to try and see as she mentions Kissing, GFE and cuddling on her profile.

Sadly none of that was delivered, in fact she was putting some oily clear varnish on her lips that was off putting. She is like her pics and has a striking figure, though boobs could be fake? Certain lips are pumped. Paid £70 for 30 minutes and saw her at one of the locations for this agency. She is probably from Romania and I was wondering if she might get a negative review as she was rushing at times, moved head away from kissing etc.

Overall, she did allow touching boobs, oral on her as well as RO. Sex was in a number of positions and I came early as is usual for me. At the end I was quite happy as she is good looking. Neutral is fair as there is some distance to go for a positive review.
 Perhaps she is new and not worked out what pleases punters, maybe she can ask Bunny or Ella for tips?

Offline Marvelous

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383123.0

Need to search bit harder :hi:

Yup looks hot but needs to up her game
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 03:23:35 pm by Marvelous »

Offline simon07

Ah, thanks Marvelous.
Still more reviews help. Shame we cannot link the WG in the same way as adult work profiles  :drinks: