Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Real TS - Manchester  (Read 5367 times)

Online FilthLoverGuy

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £150

A couple of weeks ago.

Saw her profile on Birchplace. Checked out the positive reviews on here and they persuaded me to go and see her.

Comms

All done through WhatsApp. Pretty quick replies.

Nice apartment on edge of city centre (Ancoats). Super clean.

SP

Behind the door trick once guided up via WhatsApp call. The second or so it takes to step through the opened door and look round to see them is always exciting and scary in equal measure. Megan looked hot as fuck in some classy lingerie and high heels. She is tall (especially so in heels). Really pretty face and a great tight body. A few tattoos but nothing over the top for those that it may bother.

The meet

Sorted the paperwork and I jumped into the shower to freshen up. Jumped on the bed and went into some proper intense DFK. Had a play and suck of her tits (which both look and feel good) which she enjoyed and rubbed cocks for a little while (she is a fairly big girl, pretty thick). Next she gave OWO which was very good, nice technique and gets pretty deep.

I then told her I wanted to fuck her and wanted her on top facing me. Rubbered up, lube on and she slowly lowered herself down onto my cock. Nice and slow for a while at my request then switched to doggy and missionary. She can take, and encourages, a real pounding.

Little breather at this point with some more OWO from her. I then said I wanted her back in cowgirl how we started but with her feet on the bed so she can ride it properly. She grabbed a cushion from somewhere and wedged it between the bedhead and the wall, presumably to avoid noise for next door. Holy shit she can ride! Pounded her like this with her bouncing on it and back and forth grinding.

Verdict

Excellent punt. One of those where it feels like you genuinely clicked sexually with them. She came across a little cold right at the start but at the end we chatted while I showered and got ready and she was actually really friendly and quite chatty.

FLG

Offline chrishornx