Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meegan Sandy's Superstars  (Read 822 times)

Offline two pumps and squirt

External Link/Members Only
September 10, 2014, 20:00 pm
Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £20 reception's fee, £40 Meegan's fee
Extras: DFK, OWO

Meegan is a young cute slim lady with small perky tits though I wouldnt say 32DD like the website says. She has a sexy London accent

In the room I got straight in shower and Meegan came in just as I was finishing drying off. I fancied her straight away and thought wow. Meegan was a very clean and respectable girl.

It was late on I could see it in her face that she was tired I thought oh no here goes another average punt but Meegan surprised me started with a body to body teasing massage with every so often giving deep French kisses which she did in a very teasing way. The blow job for me was average but gave me great eye contact. She crouched on top of me as I lay on my back and was presented with her pussy in my face which was a joy. We went at it in cowgirl position before she slid off and moved into mish. I was planning to cum in her mouth but excitement got the better of me as I was pounding her, looking deep into her eyes and with lots more DFK I felt as this was a truly girlfriend experience

I don't personally like to see a girl more than once but I would recommend her to anyone who hasn't yet had the pleasure.