Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasjj69 - In Maidenhead this week  (Read 1513 times)

37 review(s) for Jasmin JJ (36 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline simon07

Jasjj69 has been on my hot list for a while and I never got around to see her in East Midlands. Looked at my options and decided to see if i could see her for an hour. Excellent communications and I could see her for 45 mins at £180. Travel time to the private apartment about an hour. The actual road and location has private parking signs and I did not want to risk a ticket. However I saw a car moving from a street parking slot and took it. May be worth researching the area to allow time to park. I rang her and she came down (in civvie clothes) to meet me as the place is a bit awkward to find and saved me anxious minutes.

External Link/Members Only

She is a legend up north and is on a UK tour. In Maidenhead for one week only. She is attractive with natural smallish boobs and a fabulous size 8 figure. Shoulder length air. She has a presence. She is good at creating a mood and we got undressed and I took the opportunity to kiss her (not DFK) lick her boobs and her lovely unshaven pussy the way she wanted it. She came. The flat was tidy and a bit busy, some incense in the background to create an exotic mood.

I found her BJ amazing, deep and at times gentle face fucking allowed. Then she wanted me to bend over the other way and with her finger did some anal play whilst continuing the BJ. I needed the condom as close and we did cowgirl, side, doggie and somehow i made it to MIsh with 12 minutes to spare. I took up her offer for a shower and then continued kissing her once dressed. Her attitude and service was refreshingly delightful in contrast to some gals I have seen. I found my way back to the car and returned home.

I have not ventured as far as Maidenhead before and there was nothing happening in the localities near me. I may catch up with JassJJ69 when she come around my way again as her tour continues. For me a most satisfying punt.