Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria@Busty - Newbury - B&S, gross flat, hidden extras  (Read 680 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6449165) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline DevilTimed

Saw her a week ago in Newbury.

External Link/Members Only

Except it wasn't her I saw. A pretty little thing answered the door, so I didn't walk. But a skinny, small titted Brazilian was not what was advertised.

We got into room, which was absolutely disgusting. Carpet gross, bed unmade, clothes scattered around.

My dick did the talking, so I stayed.

80 for HH, they had confirmed no extras by text, but OWO and CIM ended up being extra 10 each.

Girl was enthusiastic enough, but hair was a little greasy.

Blow job was 6/10, kissing was 7/10.

Pump and dump, but I think her pussy didn't smell clean enough for any oral.

Language barrier immense, could not communicate beyond using fingers to denote extra costs when asked.

Shower afterwards hardly worked. Had to be taken to a second shower, en suite for another, little bit tidier room that a girl was working from (all the usual condoms and shit on the dresser).

Second girl might actually be the one on the profile, got a quick look of her in the kitchen as I left.

Overall, shit punt. I should have walked, but my dick got the better of me. Wouldn't recomend, even for a quick fuck, as I felt quite unclean afterwards.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 08:07:59 am by DevilTimed »