Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Soph x - Milton Keynes - Bubble Butt  (Read 1713 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4951456) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline funlovingguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms : excellent, i have seen her few times and she sends text when she is MK
Loc : decent flat in MK
Lady : late 30's , plain face , MILF, what really sticks out is her large shapley and bubble butt butt
30 min 70 - Very good value

session : she was naked only had a rode, paid cash, got her fully naked and had feel of her boobs nice still for the age and turned around to look at the large butt and i as pressed it i could feel the softness and perfectly made shape. cannot take hands off.

LFK, she is ok and sucking her tits , good OWO, not deep but fine , went down, clean pussy , sucked deep and hard she was enjoying, cupped her large cakes and sucked more. GOt more BJ. Then on with the DOM and got her i doggy , when down and my face was almost hidden in the large ass. Fuked her in doggy for 5 mins, shaking that ass and slow spanking and released

Clean and left.

YEs will repeat

Offline hotfire84

I've been looking at her for a while, how plain is the face and she says she's a size 16 so is the belly quite prominent?

Offline funlovingguy

your typical next door milf, i dint think she is bad looking , i went for that Butt and i cant complain, having seen so many shapes and sizes , she has a got one of the best in town

Offline Flair99

Offline funlovingguy

if she does ANAL and that bubble butt, it will be brillant