Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly_Thaigirl - Camberley  (Read 2132 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7075779) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

Comms by text, address and menu provided - booked for 15 mins £60 at a couple of hours notice. Closer to the time I was stuck in heavy traffic and messaged asking to delay by 15 minutes or so, was told that not possible, next earliest would be another hour after that. Had an errand to do in the meantime but still got there with plenty of time. Text saying I'm nearby to let me know if she becomes available earlier.

5 mins before the new time, I get a text asking if I'm still waiting. I say yes, says will be delayed another 10-15 mins and if that means I'd cancel. I said no I'll wait but try and make it quick.

About 15 mins later I get the door number and instructions. Corner building opposite a hotel chain.

Usual behind the door trick, but she is quite a stunner. Must be mid 20s.

I don't know if she was having an off day, a really busy day, or just trying to get my p&d out of the way for a longer one after, but she was a bit detached throughout.

No DFK, that was a bummer. Wanted to do some RO, was adamant I put on the rubber first.

After RO (clean and fresh) moved to CG. Told me her bolt ons were new and to be gentle. More like told me off.

There seemed to be a language barrier even with the simplest words like change.

Switched to missionary pounded her (for longer than I expected, given that I was already close to blowing in CG) to completion.

Cleaned up, and was let out.

Ever so slightly a positive, only just. Attitude was terrible, but the goods and visuals pulled it up.

Gone to Woking now

Online Excalibur

A generous Positive GTS.  She was on my HL but based on the above I think I will give it a miss.

Offline Type937GTS

I know. I was struggling, but she is a firecracker looks wise and I'd been disappointed in person by some recent others who had heavily airbrushed pictures. I'd say keep it 15mins
A generous Positive GTS.