Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabelle, was Norwich  (Read 911 times)

2 review(s) for Isabelle B (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JR

External Link/Members Only

Isabelle - was in Norwich but now her profile just says UK.

I only intended to post reviews of girls I had seen since joining the site, however this was just before (about 3 weeks ago) & because it was so poor I feel I need to get the warning out there.

Some is my own fault for not researching before booking but it was very much a plan 'D' last minute (for me).

1hr, £100

Comms - Rang mid afternoon and arranged a 5pm booking, comms OK, got street name & postcode, house number texted 5mins before time

Appearance - Answered door in clean white bra & knickers, tanned clear skin, pretty face, 5'2" ish, slim but shapely. Nice big handful of boob & very nice bum. Age - I'm useless at estimating this - anywhere in her 20's. Girl in the profile photo's - yes.

Venue - Clean recently modernised flat, asked for a shower, told this wasn't possible (alarm bells started but silenced by little brain).

Services - This is where I should have walked, 'OWO', 'Yes', 'CIM', 'No', 'Why not it's on your list', 'I don't manage my list'. FK - No. Just to be awkward even though I didn't want it - 'Anal', 'No'
Then  started with routine patter of - 'We should concentrate on having a nice time, not rushing to cum etc.', she saw the look on my face and petered out at this point, I had now decided that my usual preference of GFE type of booking was out of the window and I would just tell her to service me.
RO something I love was out as if I couldn't get a shower I wasn't going down on her as she probably hadn't.
OWO - she gave me a clean up with some wet wipes and did a reasonable to good blow job
Average CG while I had a nice play with her tits, very large aureole btw
Doggy, good as she has a nice shapely bum and a good rythm, brought to a good pop
Bit of a cuddle and she did attempt to make conversation but then decided time was nearly up, I wasn't particularly bothered as I probably wouldn't have managed another pop with her in the hour anyway.
Dressed & out of the door in 50mins

Should have walked after first discussion of services, nothing unpleasant particularly just very unsatisfactory

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:06:23 am by JR »

The happy one

External Link/Members Only

Isabelle - was in Norwich but now her profile just says UK.

I only intended to post reviews of girls I had seen since joining the site, however this was just before (about 3 weeks ago) & because it was so poor I feel I need to get the warning out there.

Some is my own fault for not researching before booking but it was very much a plan 'D' last minute (for me).

1hr, £100

Comms - Rang mid afternoon and arranged a 5pm booking, comms OK, got street name & postcode, house number texted 5mins before time

Appearance - Answered door in clean white bra & knickers, tanned clear skin, pretty face, 5'2" ish, slim but shapely. Nice big handful of boob & very nice bum. Age - I'm useless at estimating this - anywhere in her 20's. Girl in the profile photo's - yes.

Venue - Clean recently modernised flat, asked for a shower, told this wasn't possible (alarm bells started but silenced by little brain).

Services - This is where I should have walked, 'OWO', 'Yes', 'CIM', 'No', 'Why not it's on your list', 'I don't manage my list'. FK - No. Just to be awkward even though I didn't want it - 'Anal', 'No'
Then  started with routine patter of - 'We should concentrate on having a nice time, not rushing to cum etc.', she saw the look on my face and petered out at this point, I had now decided that my usual preference of GFE type of booking was out of the window and I would just tell her to service me.
RO something I love was out as if I couldn't get a shower I wasn't going down on her as she probably hadn't.
OWO - she gave me a clean up with some wet wipes and did a reasonable to good blow job
Average CG while I had a nice play with her tits, very large aureole btw
Doggy, good as she has a nice shapely bum and a good rythm, brought to a good pop
Bit of a cuddle and she did attempt to make conversation but then decided time was nearly up, I wasn't particularly bothered as I probably wouldn't have managed another pop with her in the hour anyway.
Dressed & out of the door in 50mins

Should have walked after first discussion of services, nothing unpleasant particularly just very unsatisfactory

Hey

Like the review. I am sure as soon as Sergi gets a new girl in he will use the profile

At least you seemed to enjoy the sex

But I now walk

The more who do the sooner they will learn to do a better service

pokenn

Offline Taggart

Well, I'll go to our house.
Another lying Romanian bitch !!

Why do punters still give them business after all the warnings on UKP??????

Let them starve.........