Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy 2015 - Reading  (Read 1057 times)

12 review(s) for AnalQueenLucy (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tricky Dickie

External Link/Members Only

A tardy review from last week. This was my second visit to see Lucy. I really appreciate how easy comms seem to be with her. She'll even call you back if she can't answer when you call her. Maybe worth noting if the other half might answer your phone though!

Parking is very easy at Tescos which is only a couple of minutes away from the block with Lucy's flat. The flat is very nice and tidy with a patio window which I appreciated as it was very hot (again).

Pretty much as I arrived Lucy started with a deep passionate kiss. I really appreciate that. Lucy I think is a great kisser. I could happily spend the evening just doing that. She looked great in a pink camouflage number (which soon came off) and, as my wandering hands found out, no panties. Nice.

I find her really friendly and keen you have a good time. She does seem to like it when you take the lead. Depending on my mood that suits me.

Anyway, loads of kissing which I love as we got stripped over 10 or 15 minutes. No hurry. OWO was lovely and I returned the favour which she seemed to like. On with the condom and sex for a while with us taking turns on top. She started with a dildo in her ass while I fucked her. Then we switched to anal while she used a vibrator on herself. I got the impression from the noise that she had a good time! As we had the window open perhaps the neighbours agreed.

We finished with more RO, OWO and then a sloppy handjob. Lucy tried some different lubricant which is supposed to heighten stimulation. My god was she right! I then finished into her mouth which seemed to go on forever. She generously gave me some back in a sloppy kiss. I was glad I'd been drinking pineapple juice beforehand.

Anyway I had a great time and hope to be back for more. Just a pity that she's on holiday for a few weeks.