Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY--SUZI aka LOVELY LUCI, Margate  (Read 2854 times)

2 review(s) for SEXY..SUZI (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for LOVELY LUCI (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online palatino

This lady has 2 profiles. I saw her as Suzi, but clearly Luci is the same one.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

She'd been on my HL for ages as I like a petite lady doing CIM. Also seems like she has a brain, which is another turn on for me.
To be on the safe side, I confirmed by text that CIM was included; "yes my rate is inclusive", just like she says on her profile.

So, here I go, grotty basement in Margate, £120 for 1h handed over.
I wanted to start with kissing: "no I never do that". Oh dear.
On to the bed, for a little tie and tease, her suggestion, but hey why not? Well here's why not: she plays with herself, largely at a distance, hardly any touching, OWO 5 seconds at a time, brought me off with a vibrator on my cock. CIM? "no I never do that".

Followed be an admittedly very good massage and another repetition of the first round (untied but still minimal body contact). Total time spent with my cock in her mouth? 60 seconds at best.

Positives:
She's the lady in the pics.
Good massage.
Came twice.

Neutral:
At least ten years older than stated (but they all do that, so expected and a neutral).
Grotty basement in terrible area - but I knew that, too.
Can hold a conversation, but difficult to understand at times. Hong Kong chinese.

Negative:
Lied about the services offered - and hence an overall negative.

Happy punting!

James999

At least ten years older than stated

The pictures show a woman in her 40's not 20's  :thumbsdown:

Make sure you report the two profiles to AW so they can sort it  :music:

Offline bob1

Ive seen her a few times, I've always kissed her dfk, I've cum in her mouth although this was by mistake, her oral is just brilliant. She also always me to fuck her arse as well. Maybe you caught her on a bad day.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Snowy_bum

I saw this lady about a year or so ago. I have to say it was a terrible experience. I couldn't cum and had to leave hating myself for wasting £120. She was a nice person and did try her hardest but I found her quote ugly and a lot older than described. Her body was not very nice either.

To avoid disappointment avoid this punt.

Offline richira

Ah, just seen her today in Aberaeron (limited choice here so worth the punt)
Could well be 40 but a fit 35-40 ..
Def has her own ideas about what to do,but was my best experience with a working girl ever..
I got all I wanted and more... I'd return for sure.
In fact,she may have put me off all other working girls ..
If i'm going to spend £120 ,then thats what I  expect in return ..
Bloody wonderful hour :-)

;) ;) ;) ;)

thepie

Saw her aswell couple years back and had the same experience as OP. She lies about services offered. I felt ripped off.