Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: TS SENSUAL ANDREA/Andrea Raducan - Leicester Square  (Read 5066 times)

5 review(s) for TS SENSUAL ANDREA  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Stickman67

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Have reviewed a few of my recent positive punts since joining and have some more to come, including the absolute highlight. Only right to share the shocker too. TS review so look away if that’s not your thing.

Was in the area back in summer and tempted to see Andrea. There’ve been mixed reviews on here but was ready to risk it after seeing clips of her online, especially her OWO. Didn’t get what I’d hoped for. You live and learn.

Fee: £100 for 30 mins (looks like she’s not offering 30 min bookings on her Adultwork profile now)

Comms: Had met a mate for a drink in Soho, wasn’t sure when I’d be that way again so fired off a text to Andrea afterwards. She said she was free in 15 mins. She sent the postcode, once I got there she called and directed me through a back street to her flat. Felt a little sketchy but I found it without an issue.

Location: Basic flat. Only saw the bedroom but it did the job.

Looks: Big bum and a big cock. Can tell she hits the gym. She was wearing the outfit in the attached image (taken from jon22992’s review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271519.msg2776306#msg2776306, cheers). Thought she looked great, had high hopes.

The punt: Wasn’t offered a shower. Didn’t discuss services before handing over the money, my mistake.

Started with kissing, she lightly bit my lip which I quite liked. She was stroking her dick and getting hard. She told me to lie back on the bed and take my clothes off.

She pulled her cock out of her outfit (didn’t undress) and put a condom on. Saw her lubing up and asked her to give me a blowjob before getting down to business, but she said “this will be better”. Next thing I know she’s trying to stick her dick inside me. Wasn’t ready for it so I backed away. Said I wanted a blowjob again but she refused and said I’d have a better orgasm if she was fucking me. Wasn’t convinced given her attitude but I relented. She gave me a frantic handjob as she pumped away, clearly wanted me to come quickly and it didn’t take long.

Shit punt but just wanted to write it off and get out of there at this point. Was given a wipe to clean myself. She used a wipe on her own cock and touched up her make-up - regretted seeing her even more if that’s how she approaches hygiene between bookings.

Whole thing felt very rushed. In hindsight she was probably squeezing me in before another booking.

Would I see her again? No chance.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 10:33:03 pm by Stickman67 »