Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: T S Kamilly de Castro Paddington London  (Read 3820 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5422328) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BILLY LIAR

This took place late November 2019. Review has just gone up in which she scammed a punter out of a deposit.

Didnt review sooner as it was one of those punts I wanted to put behind me & didnt fancy reliving. But considering shes now revealed her self as a thief & in my experience a poor service provider deserves a Neg review.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

All coms done by text, prompt replies.

Incall location basement flat short walk from Paddington Station.

Didnt find her attractive. Pic below is how she looks. At the time of booking all pics were of the shopped variety

Hidden Image/Members Only
Shudder

Chilly welcome, poor english. Should have walked.

OW both ways. Sucking a limp dick in a dom was a first for me, an experience I have no wish to indulge in again. Mmmmmm rubber.

Fucked her in numerous positions on the bed & sofa. Could never really build up any rhythm as she complained my old fella was to long. Would point to her stomach & grimace. I looked at her stomach & inwardly grimaced, in the pic above shes sucking in her gut. Credit to her she would let me resume activities but in the end she'd had enough, so I knocked one out on to her arse.

No shower offered before or after.

Paid for an hour(£150.00). Cant remember if I was there for the full hour, 40-45 mins maybe. Was just glad it was over.