Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS - Luscious Lucy - Earls Court  (Read 2915 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5162807) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline foobarbaz

I met Lucy (Luciana) towards the end of June, just before she went on holiday, so another overdue review.

She is now back but I'm not sure if she is still working because there is no phone on AW anymore.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (there is a number here on BP though)

Comms: Good and prompt all via text.

Amount Paid: £200 for 90 minutes

Location: A nice, fairly modern and super clean apartment in a tranquil side road in the Earls Court area. Luciana is definitely proud of her home and she keeps it very clean an tidy all around. The bathroom was pleasantly clean and new and full of men toiletry and I was given fresh towels all the time.

Looks/Personality: Luciana is very welcoming and a great host, she didn't lose a minute to try to make me feel very welcome and put me at ease with a kiss and a nice southing voice. She sounds and behave in a quite feminine way.

Look wise her pictures are fairly accurate, her tits are impressively big, really massive, soft to the touch and quite responsive too. I'd say fairly proportioned to the rest of her frame which is on the thick side and not your typical hourglass Brazilian figure. I think that if she didn't have those huge bazookas I wouldn't rate her beauty as high but she is overall pleasant, if you look at her video gallery, the second clip is accurate of the way she looked back when I met her, you can see that there is some extra meat. Again she is good looking in my opinion.

The age stated is also not true, she is more into her mid 30 close to 40, nonetheless her skin is very nice, soft, smooth and toned.

Did I mention her big boobs? They were trying to escape from her outfit which if I recall properly was the one she is wearing on her AW profile right now.

Services: We got into action fairly quickly after sorting out the papers; she asks me to undress and to lay down on the bed face down so that she can start a quite nice relaxing and strong massage with some nice warm oil. She then asked me to turn around, she took my boxers of and started with a pleasant combination of handjob/blowjob(owo), slow and soft, there wasn't much eye contact but the technique was good, wet and sloppy enough, she then took her giant boob off and started "suffocating" me with them, I literally had to use both hands just to hold one of them. While I was playfully enjoying those huge melons and gnetly slapping myself with them she kept playing down under with one hand to keep me hard... at that point is when she got up and took out her second or third (pun intended) big surprise. Now I wouldn't say her cock is super long, it's probably in the 8 inches region rather than the 9 she claims, unless my dick got bigger all of a sudden, but the thing about her "friend" is that it's very very girthy. I started playing with it to get her going and I could feel it growing in my hands and mouth.

She then laid down and I kept sucking, licking and wanking her, mostly licking and sucking though because by that time it was almost to big to fully suck it but I tried my best and I think I pleased quite well because she kept holding my head down and she was shivering every now and then when I was touching the right spots. After about 15 minutes she couldn't hold back anymore and she came all over herself while I was letting it drip.

I let her recover a little bit before we restarting because it was my time to get to climax. So a little bit more oral with me standing and her sitting by the side of the bed, rubber went on I started having fun, Lucy was on her back with me holding her legs up. For some reason I found myself pounding in a quiet slow a gentle way, partly because I didn't want to nut too quickly but also because I felt like it was the right thing to do with a person like Lucy. Maybe because all the action was always gentle and kind throughout the all duration and so I kept it that way. After about 20 minutes or so I couldn't hold anymore and I decided to come all over there boobs to which she obliged. I went for a quite shower and then I joined her back on the bed where we relaxed a bit, talked about her future holidays and then I left.

Summary: A great ticking box punt for a huge boobs lover like myself with a little bit of a surprise as well. Would I recommend? For sure if you are into transexuals, she is definitely a great experience. Would I go back? Short answer yes, if you are into really really big tits to play with there is not much out there so big at that price.

I do hope the review helps, but if you have any question just ask.