Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fingertips Massage - Aylesbury  (Read 4708 times)

8 review(s) for Fingertips Massage (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AlwaysLooking

I saw her advertised on vivastreet External Link/Members Only
and it wasn't till I was looking again on AW that I found she was on there as well as Fingertips Massage External Link/Members Only orExternal Link/Members Only.

The following is about the first meeting when contacted through text/vivastreet ad, see later for AW.

Location Out of town housing estate on the edge of Aylesbury. Easy to get to and easy parking. Nice pub across the way for a pre-massage drink.

Duration/Cost 1hr/£100

Comms All done by text. Quick replies and then a phone call once I was there to guide me in

Looks/Attitude As per the photos, she's an early 40's lady and I'd say she's in a lot better shape than many mid 40's ladies I've seen whilst punting, or know in my normal life. Attitude was fine, happy to chat about anything.

Services Massage with HE. Also offered OWO and kissing

The meeting Slightly annoyed that having agreed a time, got a text to ask if we could push it back by half an hour or so. Not too worried as I just went to the pub (as mentioned above). Normal stand a little behind the door, and in I went. She was wearing best described as a smock, as we walked to the massage room. The table was in the middle of the room, and once paperwork was taken care of (she does check the cash with a 'fake pen' so be warned) it was clothes off and onto the table.

Hot oils used, and it was nice and a fairly firm massage whilst on my front. She was naked apart from her hold-ups. When the time came to turn over she had me hard in seconds. She gave me a quick OWO, and then kissed me as she wanked me off.  Never had that before, I'm still not sure what I think of it to be honest.

When it was all over, quick shower, and she does have men's shower gels. Quick chat and away I went.

Conclusion A bit on the expensive side for what I'd normal go for in terms of a massage with HE. But I enjoyed myself and the question of would I return was a definite yes.

UPDATE:

So a few weeks after the above happened, I'd found her profile on AW. Whilst to meet her again, I sent her a quick message on AW to say saw you a few weeks back, blaa blaa blaa, would like to see you again. Message was read and deleted. Not sure whether to try contacting her again, or just leave it be.

Offline likey

I've seen her quite a few times and reviewed her once, I should get round to doing another review soon. I normally contact via phone/text, so not sure why AW was not replied to, also not sure why you wouldn't contact again, you did give a positive, never can tell nowadays with emails working. Like you I get fairly quick replies via text.

I too like you had the full on snog whilst getting a hand job, it's very intensive/sensual, I now like to come like that with her. I've also had CIM. One thing I've noticed after a couple of meets, she does a good body to body, cock slide with her pussy whilst snogging, obviously being careful....she seems to enjoy kissing, fine by me..

Rest of your comments are similar to what I find. Would agree top rate fee charged, would love it to be cheaper, but with proper kissing plus the OWO in with it, fingering and b2b I think it's about right, and I tend to get that homely feel when I visit rather than one after the next at a working place.

Aylesbury has a few like her, all of them quite good. I don't like to see the same all the time so tend to hit MK more.

Offline bobby1973

likey i saw penny about 5 years age
was a nice time
in your honest opinion as you say there's a few in that area
who does the best service  :thumbsup:

Offline cire

likey i saw penny about 5 years age
was a nice time
in your honest opinion as you say there's a few in that area
who does the best service  :thumbsup:
Please could you indicate the few others in the area?

Offline dynatron

yes i know of penny the kiss/snog bit while wanking you off is a trick she has used for many years - she used to be into swinging too many years ago-i wasant impressed when i saw her and wouldant return but thats just my opinion though

Offline dynatron

Offline Topdog

I am missing something Dynatron? No post on this one for a long time then you post this saying weirdo?

Offline Topdog

Was it meant on another post?
I only ask as the last time anyone commented on this post was 3 years ago which was you, now the weirdo comment?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 08:54:33 pm by Topdog »