Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANS SOFIA UK (TS: GFE, DFK, OWO/DT, Anal, CIM/COB) in W1T (Fitzrovia)  (Read 133361 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Online tantraman

After I first dipped my toe (read: dipped my dick) in TS waters with maryduarte, the wonderful winkywanky was quick to direct me to TRANS SOFIA UK

... Should you wish to explore a little further with TSs, for a similar level of visual delight and class (albeit in slightly less salubrious surroundings) I can heartily recommend Sofia UK, at £100/30mins or £200/60mins. A little taller and slightly more statuesque, nevertheless very feminine, her oral is uncovered and she kisses like a (very naughty) angel.

Such excellent advice, coupled with Sofia’s own AW words …

“I am the real thing … THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS … An exoticness, a uniqueness, something that cannot be obtained elsewhere. Just totally unique in my sexuality in that I’m both man and woman and at the same time, neither man nor woman.”

… were enough to have me dipping my toe/dick deeper last month …

Links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

I called … and was surprised at a speedy answer … as previous UKP reviews had warned of Sofia’s somewhat deep voice, I wasn’t fazed … especially with her personable phone manner. I was in luck that she was available … and so locked-down a half-hour session for £100 with 30mins notice. This top comms … as slick as my dick (or hers!).

Sofia rents a nifty 3rd floor pad in a modern block, situated a 5min walk west of either Warren St or Goodge St tube stations. It’s a discreet joint, as there’s buzzed entry into the block that is set off the street … and there’s no reception or concierge.

Sofia’s bedroom is well-decorated affair … housing a high double bed, covered with a fresh furry blanket, and facing mirrored tiles on the wall opposite. There’s also a handy clothes rack and an armchair. The bathroom, like Sofia, is unsurprisingly immaculate.

Looks:

Sofia is the cock-a-doodle beauty, as per photos below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Her face and figure are convincing … pristine make-up… plump lips … ravishing hair … standing 5’6” with a Size 8 frame … tremendous 38DD tits with tiny nipples … firm rounded ass  … most of you would turn your head. But of course this package cums with a 7” cock with a girthy base and tapered hooded end … most of you would run away!

Sofia states she’s 29-years-old, and she’s at least that … from Columbia, but well-travelled around Europe … good English skills allow her to come across as genuinely friendly and warm, genuinely caring and comforting … spot-on perfect for newbies seeking a TS sexperience.

Services:

On entering her apartment, Sofia greeted me with a sparkling smile and a lip kiss at the door … and had me instantly ogling her stunning form in black lace lingerie … bustier, hipsters, hold-ups and heels …wowser! I followed her strut to the bedroom, where we quickly started to caress and cuddle in a slow-dance … during which we confirmed timing and payment. I handed Sofia £100, which she slipped in a drawer. She then returned to my embrace, fondling my growing groin … and asked if I’d ever been with a TS before. I admitted once, but I was quick to explain that I was still exploring … Sofia squeezed my bulging package with a knowing smile … and I knew I was in safe hands.

We stood in a tight embrace, slow-dancing around eachother … lip-kissing and body-caressing … as Sofia helped me undress and hang my clothes on the rack. Now naked before her, we progressed to gentle FK and quickly to tender DFK … supremely GFE-stylee. All the while, Sofia was working up my cock and balls, as I fondled her hard ass through her hipsters … and then pulled them down, as she unclasped her bustier … allowing both her cock and her tits to spring out.

I sucked down on Sofia firm funbags, as she grinded her shaft against my thigh, whilst pulling at my own. I tentatively tried to wank Sofia in return, but found her foreskin a novelty … unsure whether to use it to wank or pull it back. As I worried about exposing my poor masturbation technique, Sofia guided me back to the bed and lay me down … cuddling by my side … DFK … tits … and then kissing down my chest and stomach toward eagerly anticipated OWO. And Good Golly, Miss TS-Molly … I guess it’s no surprise that Sofia sure knows how to suck cock … wonderfully sloppy and expertly DT … tight and swirly … swishing hair and staring eyes … cleverly angled such that I could watch directly down and in reflection to the side. As I steadily edged, I broke rhythm to pull back with DFK and tit-sucking. Sofia dropped back down between my legs  for more OWO, but this time to engulf my taut sac. I thought she might slurp lower, but alas rimming didn’t happen … moreover, I wanted to test my own slurping skills … and shyly asked if Sofia would rubber her cock up for me. With a keen smile, she duly obliged.

Now lying in side-on 69, as Sofia returned to OWO/DT-ing my throbbing cock and busting balls, I found her rubbered schlong bouncing around my face. I wanked it up to solidity, and gobbled her glans … trying my best to deliver OW … but failing to be sloppy, unable to keep suction tight, barely passing able to take in more than a third of Sofia’s length. I suddenly felt like a crap Romanian SP! I could feel Sofia softening in my mouth, whereas I remained rock-solid in hers. Sensing my Romanian rubbishness, Sofia started to gently fuck my mouth, as she maintained my erection with her saliva-sodden hand. I alas gagged even more … and Sofia knew to let my head go. As she turned back to OWO/DT on me, I resigned myself to sucking her glans, like a rubber lollipop, but managed to harden her up otherwise with my improved handiwork, which included ball play and anal rim-rubbing. Soon enough, both cock-swords drawn and ready, I pulled Sofia back over me and into DFK … and whispered how I’d love to fuck her ass. And with another keen smile, she duly obliged.

Sofia remained on top of me, now straddling my chest … her cock nodding in my face … and reached across for lube. Applying it up her ass, she then reversed down my stomach, holding my cock steady as she docked on to it. Jeezus! So tight! Sofia now in CG motion, grinded and gyrated on my cock … and dropped to allow alternate DFK and tits-fest. I then sat up, as Sofia still bounced on my lap … and I loved the reflected view of being bouncing balls deep in her taut tush. I then asked to get in doggy … and we quickly assumed the position, side on to the mirrored tiling. I squeezed back through Sofia’s clenching ring … and pounded her silly … as she knew to face the mirrors, so I could enjoy her biting down on the blanket and act out her cum-face. In mirror, I caught sight of Sofia's cock lolling beneath her, swinging to my rhythm … having essentially forgotten she was a TS … what a waste! I thus quickly reached under to grab her cock and balls, pulling and fondling, as I fucked that ass. Getting close to climax, I asked Sofia if I could cum via her fabulous OWO. As ever, a keen smile, and she duly obliged.

As I slipped out to lie down, Sofia stepped off the bed and beckoned me to follow with a “Let's try something different” … Ooo err, Missus! She then stood me alongside the mirrored wall tiles, as she crouched down before me … face to cock. She then moved forward into fast and furious OWO/DT, directing me to hold her hair tight in my right hand behind her head … effectively kicking off face-fucking proper, as I found myself being encouraged to thrust down her throat. Sofia wanked herself up, as she rocked and rolled my cock in my mouth, bulging out each cheek, down her throat with rare gags, I felt my sap rise … and asked if I should warn, as I wasn’t sure whether Sofia did CIM. She shook her head, and mouthed, “I’ll know!” … what a trooper! And so my knees almost gave way, as I let go … initial spurts into Sofia’s mouth, which she let dribble out and down her ample cleavage … later and finals spurts being directed in my first-ever COB and pearl necklace. Result!

All spent, Sofia let my cock go …  and I staggered back to fall the bed, knees still weak … Sofia laughed. As I recuperated, Sofia wet-wiped herself, and passed me the packet to do the same. After a brief post-cum chat, I adjourned for a shower. Back in the room, Sofia was already in a black silk gown … and we chatted some more, while I dressed up. Sofia then led me to her front door … and let me out with a squeeze of my groin and fleeting FK. My knees still weak, at the end of 32mins, I had a wobbly walk back to Warren St tube. (Wo)man alive!

Conclusion:

I’ll say it again … (Wo)man alive! Sofia is hands-down a top Positive sexperience, easily akin to any GFE I’ve enjoyed with any girly-girl. This is no surprise to those who’ve dipped their dick in TS waters, as I believe that TRANS SOFIA UK has developed a well-deserved reputation of being the go-to-TS for any newbie … and testament is 19 previous UKP Positives and not out.

I’ll be back to Sofia, but not because she is a TS (I’ve already learned that I’m no good with dick, and am defo not interested in being bummed!), but because she just delivers great sex.

And winkywanky, good sir, I thank you! :hi:

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 02:30:03 am by tantraman »

Offline A Decent Fist

Excellent detail and a grand time for sure. Think I must make a return visit to Sofia soon.

Sounds like it was your choice to use a rubber when she sucked you but not vice-versa. How come?

Offline Bucket99

Brilliant review. Have seen her twice and she's as fabulous as you describe. Beautiful, sexy as fuck, but also charming and loves what she does. And TS or not, one of the sexiest women I've ever met

Offline A Decent Fist

Sounds like it was your choice to use a rubber when she sucked you but not vice-versa. How come

Sorry, I got that the wrong way round.

Offline Glacier10

sounds perfect does anyone know if she charges extra for her to cum?

Offline winkywanky

After I first dipped my toe (read: dipped my dick) in TS waters with maryduarte, the wonderful winkywanky was quick to direct me to TRANS SOFIA UK

I’ll say it again … (Wo)man alive! Sofia is hands-down a top Positive sexperience, easily akin to any GFE I’ve enjoyed with any girly-girl. This is no surprise to those who’ve dipped their dick in TS waters, as I believe that TRANS SOFIA UK has developed a well-deserved reputation of being the go-to-TS for any newbie … and testament is 19 previous UKP Positives and not out.

I’ll be back to Sofia, but not because she is a TS (I’ve already learned that I’m no good with dick, and am defo not interested in being bummed!), but because she just delivers great sex.

And winkywanky, good sir, I thank you! :hi:

Glad to be of any assistance Mr. Tantraman  :hi:

I'm looking forward to seeing her again when I'm recovered from my op, and you've inspired me to give her a CIM, up to now I've cum in her (bagged, of course).

I was fortunate to enjoy OWO from her, perhaps she'd rubbered up with you because she wasn't sure whether you'd receive?

In any event, she's a great way to spend a steamy 30mins/hour  :cool:.

Offline winkywanky

sounds perfect does anyone know if she charges extra for her to cum?

I don't know, I've only had two 30min bookings with her. I think you'd probably need a 1hr booking with her at least, and even then I'm not entirely sure since she's been on hormones for a long time (but which of course helps with her femininity).

Online tantraman

... one of the sexiest women I've ever met ...

... and that's the bottom line! :P

Offline OutForJustice80

Might have to go back to the well on this one.

Offline dubs

I tentatively tried to wank Sofia in return, but found her foreskin a novelty … unsure whether to use it to wank or pull it back. As I worried about exposing my poor masturbation technique,

Yeah that was my experience too, I've never played with one apart from my own and I don't have a foreskin.  I didn't know whether to pull it back over the bellend or suck it as it was.  You do read horror stories from girls about unclean ones hiding smeg (but Sofia was fresh & clean)

Offline JonnyS

I've been undecided on whether to see a TS or not (but I know if I do Sofia will probably be the one)... but after reading this while away on work, I'm very very close to making a booking when I get back next week!

Offline Type937GTS

Offline Illya Kurakin

A review of the highest quality from a punter of discernment. Thank you.

Offline Oscar13

Fantastic review tantraman.:thumbsup::drinks: Sofia is by far the best TS I've ever seen. So caring, loveing and warm. Talk about full on.:D :D Sofia puts many TS's and many girls to shame.

Offline Pedrodomino

Does anyone know where she is? Or to be more precise, when she will be back? I've been checking her AW page daily!

Offline winkywanky

She's logged in today. I think she's a little sporadic with this, perhaps she's currently getting enough bookings with her regulars? She does put her number up sometimes, so keep looking and you'll get lucky  ;)

Offline jsae6936

I've also been checking to see when she's available, keeping my fingers crossed there will be a visit up north!

Offline winkywanky

Any more rear views for posteriority?  :unknown:

Offline harry1980

Saw Sofia again last week as my Xmas treat :-) She never disappoints and now I’ve topped her as well as we had a two way session within 30 mins! No clock watching and she’s naughty as hell. She held my wrists down and fucked me hard then I returned the favour - merry Christmas to me  :yahoo:

Offline winkywanky

My, you crammed it all in...now that's what I call a Christmas stuffing.

Offline Jaymes

Anyone managed to make her cum yet?

Offline Xtro

Any more rear views for posteriority?  :unknown:

So fucking subtle.... I must've read that a few times before the penny dropped!   :dash:

it reminded me of -

Paris
                                                in the
                                             the spring!

Offline winkywanky

The The were not a bad band actually  :cool:.

Offline Da5

Anyone managed to make her cum yet?

She did when I see her around 2 weeks ago! It was a Sunday evening, got a review somewhere I done. Cummed all over her stomach,fantastic

Offline almalm

The The were not a bad band actually  :cool:.

Good morning, beautiful....

(One day I'll say this to Sophia...)

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps learn how to spell her name first... :D

Offline Xtro

Offline almalm

In my defence - I do pronounce it with an 'f'.

Offline princerico

She did when I see her around 2 weeks ago! It was a Sunday evening, got a review somewhere I done. Cummed all over her stomach,fantastic

would love to make her cum, best 2 fucks i've had this year have been with Sophia.

Offline Donald Fuck

I wanted to book Sofia in the week before Christmas, but she was booked already for the day I could see her. At least I got to speak to her.

I live in hope that it will happen one day.

DF

Offline OutForJustice80

At least I got to speak to her.

I live in hope that it will happen one day.

Jesus fucking Christ. Maybe you should just go and camp outside her building like it’s a take that concert.

Offline Xtro

Jesus fucking Christ. Maybe you should just go and camp outside her building like it’s a take that concert.

:lol:   :lol:

He did that before and got moved along by security.

If he returns she'll probably think that he's back for good!!    :cool:

« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 11:47:54 am by Xtro »

Online tantraman

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 04:16:11 pm by tantraman »

Offline winkywanky

I think what she brings to the table is very nice.

Online tantraman

I think what she brings to the table is very nice.

... indeed, for me, I find that Sofia tempts me to shoot a tight brown, as opposed to an easy pink! :P

Offline j_rogers1983

She could rest her cue all over me.

Offline Xtro

You're talking a load of balls!  Give it a rest!    ;)

Offline vlad.tech

is HIV not a major concern? given the rates for trans people

Offline winkywanky

Not really, so long as Anal is covered up.

Very rare that they actually cum either, be that covered, up your bum, or bare, in the mouth. I think the risk from bare oral is very low in any case.

More of a risk I think, is the other stuff, which is probably the same risk as from Cis-girls.

Offline vlad.tech

Not really, so long as Anal is covered up.

Very rare that they actually cum either, be that covered, up your bum, or bare, in the mouth. I think the risk from bare oral is very low in any case.

More of a risk I think, is the other stuff, which is probably the same risk as from Cis-girls.

Statistically wrong,

Your odds of catching something are higher if you perform the same activity against a demographic who's at a higher risk External Link/Members Only - Of course if Punters are sleeping with TS and WGs then WGs may be inside of that demographic

Offline winkywanky

Statistically wrong,

Your odds of catching something are higher if you perform the same activity against a demographic who's at a higher risk External Link/Members Only - Of course if Punters are sleeping with TS and WGs then WGs may be inside of that demographic

Thanks for the lesson in algebra  :rolleyes:. I did get 'A' Level Maths, and our syllabus contained lots of statistics. I dunno though, perhaps you have a degree?

Depends whether you are still talking about HIV or about other stuff like gonorrhoea. Yes, of course TSs are statistically more likely to carry HIV. But like I alluded to, anyone in their right mind would not bareback a TS, either give or receive (the latter a much higher risk). The level of HIV risk is still relatively low with oral, even OWO.

Other stuff? Well I guess it might be argued that TSs may be more promiscuous than 'standard' girls, although I have no idea of actual stats.

Ultimately though, EVERY punt carries a level of risk, and it's up to punters to mitigate and understand those risks when weighed up against the pleasure they derive from punting.

Online tantraman

... but wouldn't you rather she screw back with it? :coolgirl:

Offline pauliewalnut

Hey, I’ve been trying to call this beauty for a while now, but no luck, it always goes straight to voicemail.

Anyone got any tips on the best time of day to reach her?

Also, is the number on here accurate?

Finally, I want to wear panties and stockings when I see her, has anyone else done this, and how did she respond?

Thanks!

Offline Sebstyles7

I think she's gone home for the holidays (albeit a long "holidays" as her adultwork profile shows the last log on as 3rd Feb but accessing from Colombia.  Before that she hadn't logged on for a while - not that I'm waiting for her to come back or anything of the sort!!! 

Offline MLawro93

Hey, I’ve been trying to call this beauty for a while now, but no luck, it always goes straight to voicemail.

Anyone got any tips on the best time of day to reach her?

Also, is the number on here accurate?

Finally, I want to wear panties and stockings when I see her, has anyone else done this, and how did she respond?

Thanks!

The profile literally has an upcoming section showing all her available dates for when she comes back in the next couple of weeks...

Offline Xtro

The profile literally has an upcoming section showing all her available dates for when she comes back in the next couple of weeks...

Which goes to show he's a lazy twat across the board!