Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should i take one for the team??  (Read 4021 times)

dantheman

I have booked to see this wg tomorrow morning, She does not talk on phone only texting and when i asked about filming and anal, she did not get back to me, I asked why she did not answer back and still no reply so i asked what do you do and don't do to which she answered ' i don't do unprotected sex'
Good to know i guess but really want to do filming and anal but don't want to get there and be blah blah blah, It is only £50.00 or i could just walk i guess, she does look so attractive, maybe it's time to take one for the team, any ideas guys?
Cheers Dan.

dantheman

I have booked to see this wg tomorrow morning, She does not talk on phone only texting and when i asked about filming and anal, she did not get back to me, I asked why she did not answer back and still no reply so i asked what do you do and don't do to which she answered ' i don't do unprotected sex'
Good to know i guess but really want to do filming and anal but don't want to get there and be blah blah blah, It is only £50.00 or i could just walk i guess, she does look so attractive, maybe it's time to take one for the team, any ideas guys?
Cheers Dan.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

cornbeefinspector

post a link to her, and we will let you take one for the team  :drinks:

dantheman

post a link to her, and we will let you take one for the team  :drinks:
just done that,

cornbeefinspector

well I have to say she looks great, my little head would deff win over the big head, as you say, you can walk !!

Offline CBPaul

Gut instinct says you'll be unlikely to get filming and a slim chance for anal. The bad communication makes me think you'll not get to meet full stop.

vorian

Gut instinct says you'll be unlikely to get filming and a slim chance for anal. The bad communication makes me think you'll not get to meet full stop.

No OWO would put me off, might be real but got a feeling you may be disappointed but as you said someone has to toftt. Good luck  :thumbsup:

cornbeefinspector

she lists CIM and swallow, so OWO must be a service provided ?

vorian

she lists CIM and swallow, so OWO must be a service provided ?

Sorry a misread on my part, her likes list is somewhat extensive I agree. Fingers crossed for you

dantheman

see has has got pregnant on her likes list, I really don't know about this one.

vorian

see has has got pregnant on her likes list, I really don't know about this one.

And car meets which always makes me wonder about the ability to speak and understand english.

cornbeefinspector

maybe her pimp just clicks every box, if she wont talk on the phone, it's because she cant speak english,
as pretty as she is, Id be wary as well

vorian

maybe her pimp just clicks every box, if she wont talk on the phone, it's because she cant speak english,
as pretty as she is, Id be wary as well

Yeah not looking good this one, seems it might be one of those doggy Romanian prossies, that Jimmy is always going on about  :( :( :(

dantheman

Yeah, as you not looking good, but i might just try it, i have had two really stunning Romanians in the past, Will get back to you on how it goes............ :bomb:

vorian

Yeah, as you not looking good, but i might just try it, i have had two really stunning Romanians in the past, Will get back to you on how it goes............ :bomb:

Look forward to the review  :thumbsup:

Offline Victor7522

Look forward to your review - she looks good

Offline mattylondon

Yep, she's a cutie and equally as important, reasonably priced. I look forward to your review too!  :thumbsup:

One caveat though. There's no way she wrote that profile. No OWO, but CIM and swallow? I hope you establish the desired services before the cash is handed over.  :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:05:22 pm by mattylondon »

dilettante

She's very fresh-looking for a 33-year-old Romanian prossie being banged daily by all-comers, isn't she!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I don't think she even knows what she has put on her likes list as she also has lactating/milkmaid listed as well as period play.  I very much doubt she will allow anal or being filmed just as much as I doubt that it was her and not a pimp that wrote her profile so she probably has no idea what is on her likes list.

The fact she ignored you when asking about anal and filming says it all really

SirFrank

Hmmmm first pic I thought fooookin hell but on closer inspection I suspect she takes a good photo if you get my drift. It's like Sonia off eastenders. Looks presentable in print (not stunning) but up close she looks like a fish. I know milf really relates to a mother but it's more about an older bird for me and 33 ain't old. Let us know if you rag her tho

Offline Stiltskin

I could be wrong, but I think I remember this one used to have a verification picture showing. It wasn't that great compared to the profile pics, but then again they hardly ever are.

SirFrank

I could be wrong, but I think I remember this one used to have a verification picture showing. It wasn't that great compared to the profile pics, but then again they hardly ever are.

Yeah I've got a feeling her pics are touched up more than Kelly brooks. Her gallery pics are less impressive than her profile pics

Offline Daffodil

I don't really see the point of threads like this, especially in the main page.

Take one for the team? If we all posted every time we were thinking about trying our luck with a new prossie the forum would be full of that rubbish.

I think 'taking one for the team' only applies if a new profile has been discussed by a number of members here and it's legitimacy in doubt.

All that said, hope it works out.

Offline webpunter

Think the 30min rate looks good @ 50
Maybe not one to go 100 on for 60min - just in case it doesn't work out too well
If like 70 / 100 then a non-starter
Will add onto HL as a 'possible' - in that area sometime / subsequent UKP stuff ok etc
Maybe worth a quid on PG just to see what these look like
Less likely to be photoshopped me thinks
Suggest that you get directions [say for satnav etc] & checkout the area on google earth if you don't know it
If OK [like not iffy] then a runner
As a fairly recent post & no AW feedback [hardly surprising] then i might just pose the same question if i was unsure & on UKP @ the time as well
Think the thread should be more specific perhaps on the title aspect - in terms of posting topics
Just don't set expectation level too high as to what it will be like.  You could be pleasantly surprised..

Offline mattylondon

I think 'taking one for the team' only applies if a new profile has been discussed by a number of members here and it's legitimacy in doubt.
Or of course, if she's some kind of hound that you're average punter wouldn't go near! Whilst I also hope the OP enjoys his punt, I don't think that the hound criteria applies here!  :D

zatoichi

Youre joking arent you.Very limited gallery.6 free pics,all from what look like a pro studio shoot with 3 non nude in the pg.,Then youve got that weird selection in the likes,for instance cim and swalow yet no owo.Almost like theyve seen stuff about people being put off by bb so have eliminated anything they think could be construed as.Also the verification provided was age verification.

dantheman

Oh well, just as I thought, sent her a text at 10.55 for our 11.00 meet and no reply, sent another 15 mins later, again no reply, decided to leave for home, finally got a text back at 11. 45 saying 'i just woked up'

Offline Daffodil

Oh well, just as I thought, sent her a text at 10.55 for our 11.00 meet and no reply, sent another 15 mins later, again no reply, decided to leave for home, finally got a text back at 11. 45 saying 'i just woked up'

Well there is only one thing to do. Book her for an outcall, ignore her when she arrives, and then say, 'sorry, I over slept'  :hi:

Offline Clicktocollect

Well there is only one thing to do. Book her for an outcall, ignore her when she arrives, and then say, 'sorry, I over slept'  :hi:

Punter Power.... love it!  :D