Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 30 minutes for 100 pound.  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Madone1

As Ming pointed out in a thread a few weeks back a lot of local girls are pushing there 30 minutes booking into stupid money territory. I can only thing that asking for 80,90 hell even a 100 pound for 30 minutes is to encourage punter to make 1 hour bookings.

But for me like manyof you guys 1 hour bookings on a new girl or a TOFTT can be a very expensive gamble. I'm not sure we will ever find a solution to this other then voting with are wallets but there will still be plenty of punters out there to be pay it.

That's my 2 pence worth anyway.

yesyesamy

you could always go to amsterdam  :D

Roadster

but there will still be plenty of punters out there to be pay it.

I can assure you that I will not be one of them!

Offline Madone1

I can assure you that I will not be one of them!

No and neither will I but there are plenty of newbie punters and guys that don't know about forums like this that will think 100 pound for 1/2 hour is the normal rate.

Offline Madone1

This will encourage more and more girls to jack there rates up. A 30 minute TOFFT is becoming an expensive gamble.

bod666

Hmm tricky... for a girl who hasn't been reviewed on here I won't pay more than £70 for a hh podge, but then the good ones (if I'm travelling anyway) I go for an hour booking. You would think that supply and demand would dictate that new girls can't get away with charging £80+ for hh as their phone will be really dusty?

Unfortunately only thing we can do as punters is vote with our feet.

I haven't managed to podge a Brazilian yet because most of the profiles I see start at £80 for hh even though the hour rates are reasonable I'm not going to risk it.

Offline Madone1

Hmm tricky... for a girl who hasn't been reviewed on here I won't pay more than £70 for a hh podge, but then the good ones (if I'm travelling anyway) I go for an hour booking. You would think that supply and demand would dictate that new girls can't get away with charging £80+ for hh as their phone will be really dusty?

Unfortunately only thing we can do as punters is vote with our feet.

I haven't managed to podge a Brazilian yet because most of the profiles I see start at £80 for hh even though the hour rates are reasonable I'm not going to risk it.

Agreed we all love fucking a hot new girl that's why we do this isn't it but an hour is a lot of time and money for a newbie the hh punt used to be perfect for such occasions but it seems girls are trying to put and end to the 30 minute punt with stupid prices.

Or more likely they are getting greedy two 100 pounds hh punts in the time they can make 140 quid.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 06:23:26 pm by Madone1 »

bod666

To be fair to the girls I expect most of them prefer the hour meets - an hour allows for a more gfe type experience with cuddling and a chat in between rounds (for those that like to provide that kind of service).

Whereas I expect most Romanian girls are punching the air when we leave after 10-15mins when paying for half an hour.

I still don't think there is anything we can do about prices other than only going to see those in our price range.

Offline Madone1

Yeah your right I was just looking to get a bit of fresh new pussy but all I could see was these stupid prices so felt like venting  :mad:

I will stick with my regular girls for now.

Offline saf1976

My first punt at the end of 2003 cost me £80 for half an hour and included anal. It was with Caprice in Wolves for the old timers.

Inflation of 2.5% would put that at £110 in today's money. I think competition has kept the prices down. One girl also mentioned that things before the credit crunch were a whole lot better for girls.

Of the girls that are in the £80 to £100 in my area they are usually touring girls, English, mid 20's and well run profiles. In Coventry at the mo you have a number of Louise's girls who don't even offer a half hour on their profile, but when I have asked for a half hour I do normally get a figure of £80 to £90 quoted.

I can still see good bargains around but what I find nowadays is that there are so many 5/10 girls on aw now. I look down the page and if I fancy more than a handful then its been a while since my last punt.

Ming

I simply won't pay £80 never mind 100 for hh.

Since my post on the subject I have stuck to my guns, it's not that I can't afford it, simply a matter of principle, I won't pay it.

Fortunately there are still plenty of girls who are in the 60 -70£ league and you do get the occasional bargain at £50, so they will get my business and, more importantly my repeat business, since I do punt a lot, it's there loss.

Sounds like there are a lot of us that think the same, sure there will be mugs that will fork out, but they will be few and far between, most punters simply cannot afford to punt regularly at their inflated prices, so they will punt less frequently.

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 09:22:12 pm by Ming »

Offline Madone1

My first punt at the end of 2003 cost me £80 for half an hour and included anal. It was with Caprice in Wolves for the old timers.

Inflation of 2.5% would put that at £110 in today's money. I think competition has kept the prices down. One girl also mentioned that things before the credit crunch were a whole lot better for girls.

Of the girls that are in the £80 to £100 in my area they are usually touring girls, English, mid 20's and well run profiles. In Coventry at the mo you have a number of Louise's girls who don't even offer a half hour on their profile, but when I have asked for a half hour I do normally get a figure of £80 to £90 quoted.

I can still see good bargains around but what I find nowadays is that there are so many 5/10 girls on aw now. I look down the page and if I fancy more than a handful then its been a while since my last punt.

The number of 5/10s and lower that think there 80 pound hh and 150 an hour on AW is staggering so real mingers. :scare:

Offline Madone1

Since my post on the subject I have stuck to my guns, it's not that I can't afford it, simply a matter of principle, I won't pay it.

Fortunately there are still plenty of girls who are in the 60 -70£ league and you do get the occasional bargain at £50, so they will get my business and, more importantly my repeat business, since I do punt a lot, it's there loss.

Sounds like there are a lot of us that think the same, sure there will be mugs that will fork out, but they will be few and far between, most punters simply cannot afford to punt regularly at their inflated prices, so they will punt less frequently.

+1

Dellboy

Well said Sir  :hi: :hi: :hi:

Dodo

I've pondered before on this one......what percentage of punters would you guess would be hooked into UKP? If it was a high enough percentage then we could make a difference but I fear we may only be known or followed by as little as 3/4%. Nothing scientific in that calculation it's just a finger in the air guess......I wonder if Admin has a feeling about that !

Ming

I've pondered before on this one......what percentage of punters would you guess would be hooked into UKP? If it was a high enough percentage then we could make a difference but I fear we may only be known or followed by as little as 3/4%. Nothing scientific in that calculation it's just a finger in the air guess......I wonder if Admin has a feeling about that !

It is an interesting question, I suspect the influence is wider than we think and, there would be regional variations.

It is equally interesting the amount of girls who know of this forum, there have been many occasions girls have mentioned it to me, of course I play dumb, but it does show that the forum is wide reaching, at least in the West Midlands.

I suspect the actual percentage would be significantly higher than you have indicated, possibly even 20 - 50%, but like you, it is just a finger in the air guesstimate.

Dellboy

With just shy of 100,000 UKP members I suspect Dodo might be closer but I doubt it is more than 15%.

Many members don't use the site regularly.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 12:32:21 pm by Dellboy »

Ming

With just shy of 100,000 UKP members I suspect Dodo might be closer but I doubt it is more than 15%.

Many members don't use the site regularly.

True, but it would be influenced by percentages for each region, so for example, if there were 15k members in a densely populated area such as London, and the west midlands had the same figure, but is not so densely populated it would make the percentage higher?

Even regardless of "active" members, the forum is widely read by those who don't contribute....

I think the forum is more 'influential" than many think, but who really knows????

Offline Madone1

True, but it would be influenced by percentages for each region, so for example, if there were 15k members in a densely populated area such as London, and the west midlands had the same figure, but is not so densely populated it would make the percentage higher?

Even regardless of "active" members, the forum is widely read by those who don't contribute....

I think the forum is more 'influential" than many think, but who really knows????

I think this forum and UKE have a influence with some of the English girls and the more switched on EE girls that understand a quality service equals repeat bookings but sadly for every xhannahx or Michelle indie there are a dozen chancers that just want you in and out with the least effort required.

Offline Stapler

There is a thread running here about prices for Tontober 2016 Max £100 per hour :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113670.0

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 12:08:58 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Madone1

There is a thread running here about prices for Tontober 2016 Max £100 per hour :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113670.0

It would be a true sign of the influence UK punting has on the industry if more girls take part in tontober.

Offline azrael

I remember the tontober from last year, there was a total of six girls (dont quote me on it i might be wrong with the number) on that thread that punters had said they had reduced their peices for that month.
Considering we have around 6/700+ wg's in birmingham alone thats like a grain of sand in a dessert.  The only way the prices will stop rising if we decide against seeing those wg's that charge stupid prices
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:46:24 am by azrael »