Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamworth has gone a bit quiet....  (Read 3418 times)

jtalbain1

I remember when I first got into this 7 or 8 years ago, Tamworth was absolutely ripe with walk ins. To my knowledge there were 6 going at the same time at one point (Aldergate x2, Victoria Road, Glascote Road, Wilnecote near the surgery, and Two Gates flats, though the last 3 were exclusively oriental).
Given that they're all now closed, and the lack of independant girls around here, I have to travel 30 mins just to get a decent punt. Gone are the days of a quicky during my break from work :-(
Does anyone know of any girls / secret brothels around Tamworth nowadays?

jtalbain1

Scratch that, just been to a chinese massage parlour 5 mins from my house. Walked passed it hundreds of times and never realised they do HE until I found a post on here about it! I'm gonna be rocking a bonet every time I walk past now :-P

fullenglish

which one there are two chinese shops in tamworth

Offline the tiger

hi  its  lower aldergate shop  you  want.....enjoy..t

fullenglish

cheers i thought the other one looked straight

jtalbain1

Dr China in Lichfield is apparently quite good as well, although they like you to book in advance. I'll be giving it a go in the near future I think, although from what I can gather, the girls in there aren't quite as liberal with letting you touch them as the one in Tamworth.
Also, mentioning this site and Adultwork is a big fucking no no, at least that's what I take away from reading some of the regulars posts on here.....

Offline the tiger

hi  ya  I hear they have now installed ct camera in massage room watching you?  be carefull......let  othe    rmembers know/   t. :bomb: :scare:

Benson50

hi  ya  I hear they have now installed ct camera in massage room watching you?  be carefull......let  othe    rmembers know/   t. :bomb: :scare:

Tamworth or Lichfield?

jtalbain1

I went to the Tamworth one again a few days ago, didn't see any sign of a camera then. So I would assume he means Lichfield. Although Jenny was nowhere to be found, was a lady called Mimi who wasn't quite as forthcoming with her lady parts as Jenny was..... so maybe they got wind of what Jenny was doing and replaced her.... so maybe it IS Tamworth :-P
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 08:13:29 am by jtalbain1 »

Offline redliner69

I've been busy in real life over the past month or so I've not visited anywhere of late, but I do occasionally do a viva street or a Gumtree search for Lichfield and Tamworth.

Firstly about a month ago, the "new" Chinese shop in Tamworth was advertised on one of the above. I rang, and the lady was called Jenny.
I have walked by, and popped in for a chat on occasions. It was obvious that it offered happy endings.

Around the same time, a "new" place was also advertised in Lichfield. Went by the name of Jennys Massage. Gave a mobile number, and an address in Lichfield. Also offers 4 handed.

Turned out to be same premises as Dr China at Lichfield.

I've rang Lichfield a few times, because they seem to have a fairly regular staff turnover, and I'm half hoping for Tina to return. 

Lu-Lu, Mi-Mi and of course "Jenny" have all been available at Lichfield Dr China/Jenny's.

And now Jenny is no longer at Tamworth, but Mi-Mi is at Tamworth too.

Seems to me that it's probably the same ones.

Offline midsman

Haven't been to the Lichfield parlour, but did call in at Tamworth this week and saw MiMi.....not the prettiest but very very accommodating, b2b, oral, plenty of fingering a wet pussy and he for £45...no complaints here. :D
Banned reason: Has better things to do than contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knny

Haven't been to the Lichfield parlour, but did call in at Tamworth this week and saw MiMi.....not the prettiest but very very accommodating, b2b, oral, plenty of fingering a wet pussy and he for £45...no complaints here. :D

Is that £45 inclusive?  for 30 mins?

Offline the tiger

you  are  now  on  camera  film.....  after  being installed  last  week.... :bomb:

jtalbain1

Damn. I paid £65 and all I got was a VERY good massage, and a reasonable tit wank :-P

jtalbain1

you  are  now  on  camera  film.....  after  being installed  last  week.... :bomb:

You REALLY have an issue with this place, huh?

Offline Knny

Thanks for the warning.

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

jtalbain1

Don't think it doesn't happen!

External Link/Members Only

That's a piss poor massage I must say. Hope he didn't pay for that shit.

edit - Just watched a bit more, stop tickling the poor cunt! You already have his money, and I bet he already feels like shit. That's just adding insult to injury.....  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 12:01:48 pm by jtalbain1 »

Dodo