Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham recommendations  (Read 651 times)

Offline montana1977

Hi all, I’ve been quiet on here for a while due to covid and other commitments. I’ve now just moved to a new place just outside the north side of Cheltenham and wondered if anyone could give any recommendations of any decent ladies worth seeing? Mostly looking for massages with as many extra’s as possible  :yahoo: haha but also happy to adventure out for FS if a high recommendation.

I’ll be using the search function to check reviews too but thought I’d ask on a thread as well as doesn’t seem to be loads of recent reviews and know not everyone has the time to write reviews all the time.

Thanks in advance for any info provide.

Offline houseboot

I’ll be using the search function to check reviews too but thought I’d ask on a thread as well as doesn’t seem to be loads of recent reviews and know not everyone has the time to write reviews all the time.

Which basically means you can't be bothered to do the research yourself and want the rest of us to do it for you  :thumbsdown:

Don't be lazy.

You could have demonstrated that you had done some research for yourself which could have produced some more positive input from the rest of us.

What you could have done is listed 2 Thai and 1 Chinese which sounded reasonable, 1 dodgy Chinese, 1 rarely commentated on Thai and 1 newish Thai plus several Independents who have, in the main, disappeared.

If you feel in the "blanks" maybe others will add more.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 02:14:40 pm by houseboot »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Which basically means you can't be bothered to do the research yourself and want the rest of us to do it for you  :thumbsdown:

Don't be lazy.

You could have demonstrated that you had done some research for yourself which could have produced some more positive input from the rest of us.

What you could have done is listed 2 Thai and 1 Chinese which sounded reasonable, 1 dodgy Chinese, 1 rarely commentated on Thai and 1 newish Thai plus several Independents who have, in the main, disappeared.

+1

Offline qu3rky1

Don't be lazy.

Such a friendly forum...

Otherwise known as a bunch of cunts
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline houseboot

Such a friendly forum...

Otherwise known as a bunch of cunts

Bad day at the office qu3rky1?

At least I gave him some leads whereas you have given him .... ZILCH!

Am I supposed to spend 10-15 minutes to look up the names and spoon feed him?

I know them because I have visited some and given information on others but my memory isn't that good to remember exact names or locations. He needs to do that himself.

:hi:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 03:48:47 pm by houseboot »