Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls who cream and orgasm from Oral  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Gent4life

So I read the "Large labia, big clit and pussy lips" and was in a buzz, have added a few to my HL.

It got me thinking, that for people like me, going down on a fresh pussy and tasting fresh juice and having a girl orgasm is a big thing.

Would you please point me in the direction of anyone who enjoys and orgasms from oral.  Preferably those within 10 miles of Heathrow and probably the Herts area

I've had the following seem to enjoy and most likely cum from what I have felt and tasted!

External Link/Members Only Lucky Lucy x4 (over 1 year ago from joining so no review)
External Link/Members Only Sara Naughty GFE (Still need to review apologies)
External Link/Members Only Kim XoX (over 1 year ago from joining so no review)
External Link/Members Only X__Tabitha__X (over 1 year ago from joining so no review)
External Link/Members Only _Sexy_Ana (Reviewed)
External Link/Members Only Szofi Hunter (Still need to review apologies)

Thanks in advance for your help

Offline jamiekinkxxx

izzyniyaa20 - External Link/Members Only

100% a creamer, big clit and genuinely cums from oral.

She is not based in LHR / West London, but only does outcall anyhow (is that an issue?) so imagine she would travel for long enough booking.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 07:37:35 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline josh69666

I'm pleased to see this thread. Will definitely keep an eye out!

Offline shiptonlad

Maybe if the OP reviewed some of the ones he has admitted to seeing he would get a better response.

Online myothernameis

Maybe if the OP reviewed some of the ones he has admitted to seeing he would get a better response.

If you check when the op joined, May 2023, some of his punts will be outwith the 6 month review guide  :sarcastic:

Offline LLPunting

izzyniyaa20 - External Link/Members Only

100% a creamer, big clit and genuinely cums from oral.

She is not based in LHR / West London, but only does outcall anyhow (is that an issue?) so imagine she would travel for long enough booking.

OP, be sure to read the full thread of Jamie's review about this OP, she started strong but who knows where she's at now.

Offline Gent4life

Any that fall into the review category from date of joining I'll do, I've got a couple of reviews to do which I'll get to this week.

Thanks for the advice

Offline SayLess

For the meetings that were too long ago for an offical 'review' you can always post the review as a regular post in the discussion section

Offline Jonestown

New members can post reviews that took place up to 12 months earlier.