Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Effy House of Divine - Victoria  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Magic500

Had tried to see Effy many times but she was always usually booked up. I saw her on the rota and got lucky with a booking.
Made my way to the upstairs flat and the friendly maid got me some water.
I stripped of and made myself comfortable on the bed. Effy came in after about 5 mins. She has brown hair and blue eyes.
Very slim toned figure. Kissed her and sucked her nipples before lying her down on the bed.
She is pretty quiet throughout and I found that her service is quite vanilla. Very light kissing and didn't do CIM.
She was ok with me taking the lead and being done hard in different positions.
I came in doggy after some vigorous pumping in different positions.
It was a satisfying experience so grabs a firm positive from me.
Probably wouldn't return but glad I've ticked her off my list.

Offline GingerNuts

How long did you book and how much did you pay? I've noticed you tend not to include this information in your reviews but you should, it helps keep track of prices.

Online patelprat

Why didn’t she do CIM?
Is that just because you didn’t ask for it?

Offline mrx007

Why didn’t she do CIM?
Is that just because you didn’t ask for it?

I was wondering this as she lists it. She looks hot to me.

Offline Magic500

It was 45 min at £120.
Forgot to add that in.

Regards to CIM I didn't ask for it but I'm quite sure that she isn't keen on it. 
Even kissing isn't full on .. and owo whilst ok not as prolonged or deep.
I'd be very surprised if I'm proved wrong on the CIM and may have to go back

Online patelprat

It was 45 min at £120.
Forgot to add that in.

Regards to CIM I didn't ask for it but I'm quite sure that she isn't keen on it. 
Even kissing isn't full on .. and owo whilst ok not as prolonged or deep.
I'd be very surprised if I'm proved wrong on the CIM and may have to go back

Well it’s on her list - if I ever book her, I’d be sure to get confirmation via the maid that she would do it (contingent of course on me being clean and fresh), else I’d not make the booking.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 01:05:39 pm by patelprat »

Offline Darren101

She does have CIM listed on her profile and I did get it on my last booking with her with no complaints from her  :rolleyes:  i have seen other ladies at HoD that said they didn’t do it despite it advertised though. In some cases, might depend on whether the SP and you click.  :unknown:

As for kissing, she only does light kissing.  DFK is not on her profile so unlikely to be on offer.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 12:20:15 am by Darren101 »