Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Mia xxx - Old Street  (Read 16892 times)

holland

What is the logic of deleting her existing profile, which had feedback, and starting a new one?

Why has she removed A-levels? So disappointed!

Sore ass :sarcastic:

Offline Dominos

Hmm your Dominic seems to match a girl in Hatfield, same pics?!

External Link/Members Only

Same pics

ErikEste

Sore ass :sarcastic:

Unacceptable.  :thumbsdown:

mrhappypants

Hmm your Dominic seems to match a girl in Hatfield, same pics?!

External Link/Members Only

Same pics

The aggregate is showing it is Laraa in Hatfield, who I have also seen.  Laraa is a very beautiful 8/8+ coke head who will knock your eyes out but offers shit service and floats around in satellite towns. 

Petite Mia/Dominic is much younger 19 -20, very pretty face (I think) curved spine, untoned buxom petite figure, discernible spectrum disorder and patchy hygiene. 

Offline occasionalpunter

Looks like a new profile, location, A'levels removed with no extras specified.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

have you (or someone else) seen her since the new profile to confirm this is still her? given that lara of hatfield seemed to be stealing her pics for her profile wondering if this is also someone stealing her pics or really her.

mrhappypants

have you (or someone else) seen her since the new profile to confirm this is still her? given that lara of hatfield seemed to be stealing her pics for her profile wondering if this is also someone stealing her pics or really her.

I read reply 48 as being based at the new address.  LLP knows her well. 

mrhappypants

Warning multiple profiles have recently been showing the same photos including this one just listed External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline stewart99

Possibly gone indie or with new management
Her new place is right opposite Mint Thai Massage on Tower Bridge Rd.
I saw her last week after a few months of not to see if she'd changed.
No difference to level of service or passion received.  Didn't make her squirt so her bed and other punters are most grateful  :lol:
No hot water at the time so shower together wasn't the sex fest it has been :(
Gas paid for now tho, so all good she says.
Was her number the same as before? Thanks

Offline LLPunting

I booked with her via WhatsApp, think it's different from the one that used to be on her profile for bookings.
As her new profile is without number I'll leave it to her to publish the correct one.

I'm not sure I'll be back as she's more of a Plan C if I'm in the area.  She's a sweetie and loves to snog but her lack of English and conversation skills and her limited repertoir don't have me clamouring for more sexy time with her above all others.    :timeout:

Her tan looks pretty good on her at the moment and I think she's lost a little weight around the middle though she's still a puppy-fatted young thing.  Her norks are still magnificent.   :thumbsup:
Hope she gets a no-smear lipstick soon as we both looked like freshly fed vampires after our welcome back lip battle.   :D

Offline stewart99

I booked with her via WhatsApp, think it's different from the one that used to be on her profile for bookings.
As her new profile is without number I'll leave it to her to publish the correct one.

I'm not sure I'll be back as she's more of a Plan C if I'm in the area.  She's a sweetie and loves to snog but her lack of English and conversation skills and her limited repertoir don't have me clamouring for more sexy time with her above all others.    :timeout:

Her tan looks pretty good on her at the moment and I think she's lost a little weight around the middle though she's still a puppy-fatted young thing.  Her norks are still magnificent.   :thumbsup:
Hope she gets a no-smear lipstick soon as we both looked like freshly fed vampires after our welcome back lip battle.   :D

Which profile are you taking as her new one as one suggested is down and only a suspect one is left? Could you perhaps PM me her WhatsApp one? I have seen her twice before.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 03:23:48 pm by stewart99 »

Offline fisherofsouls

Possibly gone indie or with new management
Her new place is right opposite Mint Thai Massage on Tower Bridge Rd.
I saw her last week after a few months of not to see if she'd changed.
No difference to level of service or passion received.  Didn't make her squirt so her bed and other punters are most grateful  :lol:
No hot water at the time so shower together wasn't the sex fest it has been :(
Gas paid for now tho, so all good she says.

Are we still talking about Mia ?

I will be coming out of meetings nearby at 1pm tomorrow and will have a couple of hours to kill. Could certainly cope with seeing her again...

Does anyone have her current mobile number by any chance ?

Offline mattmatt

I experienced a BAIT & SWITCH this week - see my separate review

Offline LLPunting

Are we still talking about Mia ?

I will be coming out of meetings nearby at 1pm tomorrow and will have a couple of hours to kill. Could certainly cope with seeing her again...

Does anyone have her current mobile number by any chance ?

Don't bother, she's on holiday.  No idea when she's back or when she'll sort out her new profile.   :unknown:

From Matt's experience it looks like she's either still being managed or some girls are (badly) managing themselves.   :thumbsdown: