Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Booking  (Read 1486 times)

Rememo

Well any girl without a private gallery unlikely to be fake, ask her to send you a face photo, what's the worse that can happen?

cockneybstrd

Luke

Have a search on Hopestar on here been a bit on here about her.... She seems a serial reverse booking bidder as she bid on mine when I was looking for a pro$$ie aged max 30 where she seems to be around 45 from her photos

Caramel Celeste seems to have joined UK Punting recently

vorian

Well any girl without a private gallery unlikely to be fake, ask her to send you a face photo, what's the worse that can happen?

Sorry that is not true,  you often see sleeper profiles without a PG which could be added much later, once the profile has a bit of history.

Offline Luke

Luke

Have a search on Hopestar on here been a bit on here about her.... She seems a serial reverse booking bidder as she bid on mine when I was looking for a pro$$ie aged max 30 where she seems to be around 45 from her photos

Caramel Celeste seems to have joined UK Punting recently

Thanks, I think I can drop two of them, hopestar doesnt seem appealing, and alexx.alexx could be a guy, profile has been around since 2011 with  no feedback.

Rememo

Sorry that is not true,  you often see sleeper profiles without a PG which could be added much later, once the profile has a bit of history.

I don't think they are likely to bid on RB's without a PG if they are fake  :crazy: If they had a PG I'd treat with caution but I find a lot of newbies bid on RB's ;)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:58:57 pm by Rememo »

Offline undercoverpunter

Caramel celeste looks the best of that crop.