Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filming DT and Facials  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Jackkking

New to this forum but have been a punter on and off for around a decade.

I’m very much into filming deepthroat oral (sensual or sloppy) for personal use and busting my nut all over my playmates face. I like saving up something special for the meet and have seen some great girls over the years with delightfully messy results. However, after an extended break loads of my old acquaintances have left AW so wondered which ladies are currently recommended in this respect. Mustn’t be shy about showing their faces on film.

Offline Yankee41

Probably best to either put this in your regions sub forum or at least let us know where you are based.

Offline SamOmar

New to this forum but have been a punter on and off for around a decade.

I’m very much into filming deepthroat oral (sensual or sloppy) for personal use and busting my nut all over my playmates face. I like saving up something special for the meet and have seen some great girls over the years with delightfully messy results. However, after an extended break loads of my old acquaintances have left AW so wondered which ladies are currently recommended in this respect. Mustn’t be shy about showing their faces on film.

Why don't you just filter filming as a request in your area and see who is available. If you have had regulars in the past that have performed this you should be proficient at requesting it.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jackkking

I’m London based. Apologies for not making that clear. Put it down to my my “nubeness” to this forum. I’ll redirect my enquiry to sub forum.

I could search myself and play the whole “I put it as a preference but don’t actually offer it” game as I know is an issue with a lot of the girls. Just thought I’d see if there were any recommendations from punters on here to check out first before I start those enquiries.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 09:06:36 am by Jackkking »

Offline Yankee41

Pixie slut comes to mind.
Veronica69_a will but she needs to have her mask which isnt always around so ask before you book.

Offline kungpo

Pixie slut comes to mind.
Veronica69_a will but she needs to have her mask which isnt always around so ask before you book.

Veronica does filming? Never bothered to ask thinking she'd say no. How much extra is it?

Offline Yankee41

I dont recall.  Maybe 30 or so.  She will want the mask if she doesnt know you which she doesnt always have on hand, or at least didnt.  Best to check.

Offline kungpo

I dont recall.  Maybe 30 or so.  She will want the mask if she doesnt know you which she doesnt always have on hand, or at least didnt.  Best to check.

Got you thanks. Btw is it the type that goes over the eyes or a full on face hood.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 10:53:05 pm by kungpo »

Offline Yankee41

The ones i see are usually over the eyes ones.

Offline Stealthmode

Veronica does filming? Never bothered to ask thinking she'd say no. How much extra is it?

£60

Offline CrypticTurbo197

£60
Might need to have  a filming session with her one of these days, As something to remember her amazing sloppy DT by

Offline aanimator

Dee, great DT, filming free, druggie
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rosa lust, great dt, free film, but you have to give her a copy

Offline CrypticTurbo197

Think Dee charges £20 extra? Atleast she did when I went to see her  :lol: :lol:

Offline Yankee41

Rosa is gone too.  She moved to germany.

Offline kungpo

Can confirm this as well, although Rosa never asked for any from me (did about 4-5 clips)

Offline kungpo

£60

Thanks, she kept that info pretty low compared to other SP's that offer it.

Offline Soho_upstart

Thanks, she kept that info pretty low compared to other SP's that offer it.

I didn’t expressly ask but I didn’t get the impression filming would be on the cards with Veronica. She seemed quite private but maybe hence the mask.