Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StudentAna Euston 2228959  (Read 6512 times)

mrhappypants

Student Ana

ACCURATE PHOTO’S OF A PRETTY GIRL BUT SERVICES MISREPRESENTED AND POOR LOCATION

Ana has been on my todo list for several weeks but a new job has limited my opportunity for even a local punt.  Saw her briefly yesterday.  I have only managed to make contact by phone.  I confirmed price and services but told, contrary to the profile, NO CIM.  When I made the booking I again confirmed services specifically prostate massage and facials were on the menu.

The location is a problem in my view.  The flat is on a back street but close to what looks like student accommodation near Euston Station – not Swinton Street near Kings Cross as I had previously thought.  It is part of a large Victorian house and entrance requires you walk down a short driveway to the side of the house before gaining access at the back.  Given it is reasonably busy, that at least three girls are working out the flat, and the instructions to get there are not great, it must be very obvious to those living around what is going on in the flat.  I saw another punter on his phone as I was leaving…

I was let in by the maid and there are two other girls around, pretty but not as nice as Ana.  I asked for Ana and she joined me in the bedroom.  She is about 5ft 9 young, slim pretty and big natural boobs.  She is dressed in bra and thong.  Ana’s photos of a slim girl with dark hair and large natural boobs are accurate – I thought she looked very hot indeed.

She was keen to agree the rate and get the money sorted....  When I go through the services I have to explain prostate massage which she agrees to and then she declined Facial and says one of the other girls does it.  In a friendly way I told her I wanted to see her.  She shrugs and says it must be a misunderstanding. I keep it friendly but tell her I was very clear on the phone. 

I aborted at this point.  She is very pretty but I cannot recommend based on my experience.  If you go, expect a much shorter service list than is on the profile and be very clear what you are paying for before you part with the cash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline boomting_

You thought she was hot, but walked as she didn't provide a facial?

She couldn't of been that hot for you to walk just because she didn't offer a facial.

Are you lying and trying to keep this Gem to yourself?

Something just doesn't add up.

So she is the girl in the photo's?

James999

Yeah, your comments, if he wanted to keep he to himself he wouldn't have mentioned her on here  :dash:

mrhappypants

You thought she was hot, but walked as she didn't provide a facial?

She couldn't of been that hot for you to walk just because she didn't offer a facial.

So she is the girl in the photo's?

Boom ting,  I am going to spell this out for you but I can't decide if you are a troll or just thick.  If I want to keep a "gem" to myself writing a review and then publishing it on a punting website would be, let's say, an Unusual way of going about it.  If you read my review again you'll see I specifically state that she looks like the photos.  I hope others who have different preferences to me will be able to make up their own minds based on my review about whether they want to go and see her.  This may not have occurred to you but that is the point of writing a reasonable and detailed review.  She's absolutely as beautiful as the pictures and friendly too.  If she offered the services I am after I would absolutely see her.  But I have the numbers of at least four others in the area with comparable looks and a longer service list so I would rather spend my money with them.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I aborted at this point.  She is very pretty but I cannot recommend based on my experience.  If you go, expect a much shorter service list than is on the profile and be very clear what you are paying for before you part with the cash

She is Romanian so probably has no idea what is on the profile, her pimp/manager will have filled that out.   :thumbsdown:

Simple solution, avoid Romanians.     :hi:

fredpunter

Boom ting,  I am going to spell this out for you but I can't decide if you are a troll or just thick.  If I want to keep a "gem" to myself writing a review and then publishing it on a punting website would be, let's say, an Unusual way of going about it.  If you read my review again you'll see I specifically state that she looks like the photos.  I hope others who have different preferences to me will be able to make up their own minds based on my review about whether they want to go and see her.  This may not have occurred to you but that is the point of writing a reasonable and detailed review.  She's absolutely as beautiful as the pictures and friendly too.  If she offered the services I am after I would absolutely see her.  But I have the numbers of at least four others in the area with comparable looks and a longer service list so I would rather spend my money with them.

Can you let us have the details of the four others please?

Offline bestbefore

It is a shame that the OP didnt go through with the punt before assigning a rating.
Of course if an essential part of what you require from a service is not offered despite being on the likes list, there is a good chance others might not be, and walking out is without doubt the only option,but for other punters, like me, a facial is just not important.

So maybe a Neutral might be the best response, as, who knows, all her other services might have been excellent.

And sadly, we again have the usual xenophobic comments about her nationality. The stuck record drones on and on and on.

It is a shame the moderators cant ban members for endless repetition.

fredpunter

I think a lot of the girls have little or no idea what is on their profiles, and I believe its more than likely she is one of them, but its true of all nationalities. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

And sadly, we again have the usual xenophobic comments about her nationality. The stuck record drones on and on and on.

It would appear we have a few members who prefer to ignore the truth, playing the race card is getting a bit stale.  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

vorian

I'm sorry I agree with the OP about the negative review 100%. He confirmed clearly what his requirement were on the phone in relation to what was on the profile. When he checked again before handing over the money he did the right thing and walked.

Profile matching reality pictures or services imho is a basic if a basic is not met then it should be a negative. Does not matter how fit she was. The review made perfect sense to me. Did'nt anything suspicious at all if everyone had the balls to walk if the basics aren't met. I guarantee that the general standards would improve for all punters.

Btw I do not care what her nationality was, did available services match the  profile is a basic requirement, wherever the prossie is born.

Offline blue

It would appear we have a few members who prefer to ignore the truth, playing the race card is getting a bit stale.  :thumbsdown:

Some of these gents will never learn  :thumbsdown:

vorian

I think a lot of the girls have little or no idea what is on their profiles, and I believe its more than likely she is one of them, but its true of all nationalities.

You might be right but that is no excuse, punters should get what they pay for, no exceptions or excuses.

Offline blue

You might be right but that is no excuse, punters should get what they pay for, no exceptions or excuses.

Maybe in a perfect world . . . 

vorian

Maybe in a perfect world . . .

Of course it is not a perfect world but should that fact make people stop trying to improve the situation.

Offline the lurker

A few things from this review
1 OP quite right to give her a neg, her fault or not he wasn't getting what he asked for and confirmed
2 I want to see her after the neg review, vanilla fuck with a hottie like that is just fine for me, friendly with it so not coerced makes it better, thanks Mr HP
3 Fuck me this slating Romanians lark is boring!!

fredpunter

I wasn't making excuses for anyone, just saying the problem is not only encountered with romanians.

vorian

I wasn't making excuses for anyone, just saying the problem is not only encountered with romanians.

Of course not that would be a completely illogical assumption to make.

mrhappypants

It is a shame that the OP didnt go through with the punt before assigning a rating.
Of course if an essential part of what you require from a service is not offered despite being on the likes list, there is a good chance others might not be, and walking out is without doubt the only option,but for other punters, like me, a facial is just not important.

So maybe a Neutral might be the best response, as, who knows, all her other services might have been excellent.

I thought the rule on here was if you wouldn't go back, it's a negative.  If you think it is acceptable for a service specifically asked for on the phone to be declined when you show we are going to have to agree to disagree - it is an uneqivocal negative in my book.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I thought the rule on here was if you wouldn't go back, it's a negative.  If you think it is acceptable for a service specifically asked for on the phone to be declined when you show we are going to have to agree to disagree - it is an uneqivocal negative in my book.

I agree entirely ---------------------- the problem is that when you phone to make enquiries you are unlikely to be speaking to the girl herself, more likely the maid or pimp who will tell you what you want to hear.

mrhappypants

Yep Jimmy, and you are right there is a maid in this flat. 

By the way I appear to have recieved some kind of warning "No Touting, No excessive abuse to other members" for the posts above.

If this is the case I think it is poor judgement on the part of the moderator. Boomting hadn't read my post and accused me of being a liar!  Anyone can check the reputations and reviews of the girls I mentioned.  I will leave it to you the reader to form a view of whether the above is touting.

vorian

Yep Jimmy, and you are right there is a maid in this flat. 

By the way I appear to have recieved some kind of warning "No Touting, No excessive abuse to other members" for the posts above.

If this is the case I think it is poor judgement on the part of the moderator. Boomting hadn't read my post and accused me of being a liar!  Anyone can check the reputations and reviews of the girls I mentioned.  I will leave it to you the reader to form a view of whether the above is touting.

If you are referring the the red writing above the reply box,  I have that too I did assume that everyone has the same and it was just a reminder from admin to think before we post.  Good idea imho.

password02

YES its now a default on ALL replies - totally agree with the 4 AW girls 2 are my tops and the other 2 are on my HL

vt

I met this girl once back in October when she was briefly at LMP as Anna, so I'll add some balance with my brief review.

I found her very attractive and nubile, exactly as per the pics, the age of 22 is very believable with her looking younger than that, being so slender. She has great natural rack for someone so slim, no droopage, very pert as per the pics.

She was very novicey, quiet & passive, but if you want to relive the experiences of your youth with inexperienced girls, she is very sweet and eager to please and I would recommend her because she's such a cutie.

She did OWO and covered sex, I can't confirm any more services, but this one is going to be more shy GFE than raunchy PSE.

billlybob

I saw here at kings cross but didn't review as was slightly worse for wear and it was borderline ok....she is very pretty with a good body. Nice firm tits and was very clean. Nice girl.

As stated there is a maid and they aren't truthfully about services...her and alyssia at the same place offer fairly vanilla service.

As I was a little lubricated with a bottle or two of fine red, I never managed to cum, so the poor girl endured a solid 20 mins of penetration in all positions. I then asked for an extention and called aphasia into the roo. As well. They made I quite clear up front that they'd be no interaction between the two of them, but one girl's tits in your face whilst shagging another is fine by me when drunk, so......

not a great punt, can't trust the maid, but the girls are the girls in the pics. Antonia is fit as f... As well...

mrhappypants

Jimbob, how do I search adultwork for other girls using the same address, or can you link to Antonia please?

Persie

Fair play to you for walking if she was not giving you what you expected....ignore anyone who says you walked just because no facial...hookers don't do the job for money and why should you part with your hard-earned money if you don't get what you want

vt

This profile has been renamed StudentAlesya with a different girl in the pics, anyone know what happened to Ana/Anna??

vt

Hmm, just been digging, there's already another Allesyaa who appears to be in this group, they can be identified by the spelling King Cross instead of Kings Cross, here are the other profiles that appear to be related...

vt

StudentAna's profile is now renamed BlondyCelia with yet another girl in the photos...it's a game of profile switcharoo!!!

Anyone know what happened to Ana??

mrhappypants

Just a note to late readers of this post that the profile has been switched. This review should now be disregarded and the linked profile treated with caution. 

Dave. (original poster)

Hellraiser

Just a note to late readers of this post that the profile has been switched. This review should now be disregarded and the linked profile treated with caution. 

Dave. (original poster)

The review should be regarded with more regard, IMO, because it is evidence of profile switching probably by her pimp. Very dishonest practice as it shows that some profiles can be full of shit, ie, some girl can work her ass off, build up 50+ positive feedback, then profile is switched and the new whore is a lazy slob and new punters are misled because of the feedback.