Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - sexy Kim - mill hill  (Read 1050 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Kim69 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Rekbang

Logistics:
Phoned her and quickly confirmed
30 mins - £70 and (£10 extra for cim and sometimes says £20)

LOOKS:
 25ish
Face - 6/10
Body - 5/10 (natural body)
Skin - 2/10 (the way her body skin feels)
Attitude - 8/10

It’s on Watford way just after the traffic light on a small road. I recommend people to park on Watford way because there’s no space on her road.

Story:
She opened the door, standing behind the door. I was told to take my shoes off and go one the room. I looked at her carefully and realised she’s B&S. I didn’t want to stay so I asked what service you do and she replied what do you want. I said FK and Cim to which she replied cim is £10 extra and I was like oh shit I need to get extra £10 but she goes it’s okay. I will do it for £70 for you. That made me happy so I stayed.

Gave the papers, she took it to the other room and came back in 3 minutes. Started drinking ribena for good 5 minutes and using her phone. Giving me no attention. I was about to say wtf am I here to watch you drink ribena Ffs.

After that she poured some lube on my stick and gave me a very good bj, very sloppy. Ngl she gives very good head (maybe it was the ribena’s magic). She put the condom on and we started doggy moving on to missionary and I told her give me a big and finish me off. She took the condom off and gave me a bj till I burst in her mouth. She took the full load and was sucking even after I came in her mouth.

Positive:
Her Bj and taking the cim.

Negative:
B&S
No french kiss (she says she does but she just gives little pecks and says she’s ticklish)
Her skin feels like hard plastic (didn’t enjoy touching her at all)
Waste too much time on her phone.
Would i return:
Only if she offers bj only (I’m willing to pay £30)

She looks like a girls next door type.
She’s not fat, she’s not skinny. A bit chubby small face and small boobs .

Btw I said she charges sometimes £10 and sometimes £20 for cim because I found her on Friday she said £10 then on Saturday she said £20. When I went to visit her on Saturday she said £10 but she gave me £10 off because I made an excuse that I don’t have £10 more.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:51:43 pm by Rekbang »

Offline The_Don

Logistics:
Phoned her and quickly confirmed
30 mins - £70 and (£10 extra for cim and sometimes says £20)

LOOKS:
Late 25ish
Face - 6/10
Body - 5/10 (natural body)
Skin - 2/10 (the way her body skin feels)
Attitude - 8/10

It’s on Watford way just after the traffic light on a small road. I recommend people to park on Watford way because there’s no space on her road.

Story:
She opened the door, standing behind the door. I was told to take my shoes off and go one the room. I looked at her carefully and realised she’s B&S. I didn’t want to stay so I asked what service you do and she replied what do you want. I said FK and Cim to which she replied cim is £10 extra and I was like oh shit I need to get extra £10 but she goes it’s okay. I will do it for £70 for you. That made me happy so I stayed.

Gave the papers, she took it to the other room and came back in 3 minutes. Started drinking ribena for good 5 minutes and using her phone. Giving me no attention. I was about to say wtf am I here to watch you drink ribena Ffs.

After that she poured some lube on my stick and gave me a very good bj, very sloppy. Ngl she gives very good head (maybe it was the ribena’s magic). She put the condom on and we started doggy moving on to missionary and I told her give me a big and finish me off. She took the condom off and gave me a bj till I burst in her mouth. She took the full load and was sucking even after I came in her mouth.

Positive:
Her Bj and taking the cim.

Negative:
B&S
No french kiss (she says she does but she just gives little pecks and says she’s ticklish)
Her skin feels like hard plastic (didn’t enjoy touching her at all)
Waste too much time on her phone.
Would i return:
Only if she offers bj only (I’m willing to pay £30)

She looks like a girls next door type.
She’s not fat, she’s not skinny. A bit chubby small face and small boobs .

Link?

Offline Borehamwood

Her profile says bareback. Noticed a lot of that recently. What's going on?

Offline Joelawerence

Seems more Negative than Neutral IMO. But your call I guess  ;)

Offline Rekbang

Her profile says bareback. Noticed a lot of that recently. What's going on?

Honestly speaking when I was booking her, I didn’t see no bareback and she has changed her location aswell as offering bareback. I think that being said i change my mind and not returning.