Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Alternatives?  (Read 115231 times)

The President

Is there a (or are there) real alternative(s) to AdultWork?

External Link/Members Only

Little red book app

What do you use (bound to have missed a few especially regionally based site) and how do you search your next punt?

Me - 90% AdultWork 10% Google

Offline Marmalade

Realistically no - there's no equivalent.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Adultwork is a bloody minefield but at the moment it is the best we have got, their search facilty is excellent, shame about all the scam merchants though.

Offline smiths

Is there a (or are there) real alternative(s) to AdultWork?

Little red book app

What do you use (bound to have missed a few especially regionally based site) and how do you search your next punt?

Me - 90% AdultWork 10% Google

Sadly there isnt. AdultWork stands head and shoulders above anything else, even given its faults, the scams and rip-off merchants its still the best resource their is for locating supposed Indies in particular. ;)

The President

Agreed

The LRB is embryolic but could be good once developed - anyone tried it ?

Joe Blob

Adultwork is a bloody minefield but at the moment it is the best we have got, their search facilty is excellent, shame about all the scam merchants though.

The scam merchants are only on AdultWork BECAUSE it's the best.

Offline Marmalade

Looks like it's in the Craigslist/Vivastreet mould . . .

They do have pictures of the outside of the Edinburgh brothels if that's any help  :D

Offline daveev

Sadly there isnt. AdultWork stands head and shoulders above anything else, even given its faults, the scams and rip-off merchants its still the best resource their is for locating supposed Indies in particular. ;)
i have to agree, AdultWork is the best way to contact the girls and get a little insight into what they are like before you meet them, i have never used anything else and dont think i will, oh well maybe something new will come along soon,

Festisio

As others have said, AdultWork is better than the rest combined.

Also people always bang on about the scams on AdultWork, and yes there are many, however every time someone has posted a viva street link here I have had a look at some adverts with pictures (the minority) and every one was stolen from other websites.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
As others have said, AdultWork is better than the rest combined.

Also people always bang on about the scams on AdultWork, and yes there are many, however every time someone has posted a viva street link here I have had a look at some adverts with pictures (the minority) and every one was stolen from other websites.

VS reaction to exposing scams is also interesting, they don't seem particularly bothered or on the ball despite them having imposed restrictions on advertisers in order to supposedly raise standards.