Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hour bookings?  (Read 1145 times)

Offline snagz

Hi all,

I've only done 30mins bookings before and thinking about doing an hour visit. Would it be wrong of me to want to cum more than once? If not, would the sequence generally go blow job cum and then sex cum etc? Or should I just stick to half hour bookings where you get a little of both then cum?

mattboro

Hour bookings all day long but check with the WG first that she allows more than just 1 pop, otherwise you might as well stick to 30mins or in my case 15 mins :sarcastic:

essexmat

These days I am usually only after a suck and then to shoot my load which I can do in 20-30 mins so I rarely go for an hour anyway. Sometimes I even go to a regular who does 15 mins for £30 if in need of a quicky and I am in the area.

Offline threechilliman

Depends. If you're happy with half hours, then two half hour punts with different SP's is better than an hour with one, even if it'll be a little more expensive. The law of diminishing returns.

I personally don't like half hours (parlours excepted) as I'd be too rushed. I wouldn't feel as though I'd fucked her thoroughly enough. Only ever go for one pop, but I can go for the hour with a little 'management' of the punt.

tcm

Offline smiths

Hi all,

I've only done 30mins bookings before and thinking about doing an hour visit. Would it be wrong of me to want to cum more than once? If not, would the sequence generally go blow job cum and then sex cum etc? Or should I just stick to half hour bookings where you get a little of both then cum?

Why on earth would it be wrong of you to want to come more than once in an hours punt. Your the one paying so its up to you what you do within what the WG says she offers. Just seek confirmation she offers unlimited come in the hour rather than one pop and your out.

The sequence goes how you want it to, and its up to YOU if you wish to stick to half hour punts. I require an hour to do what i wish to do at a punt knowing from experience half hour or indeed forty-five minute punts arent long enough.

JV547845

Would it be wrong of me to want to cum more than once? If not, would the sequence generally go blow job cum and then sex cum etc? Or should I just stick to half hour bookings where you get a little of both then cum?

It's absolutely not wrong to want more than one pop.  It's down to them to make it clear if they have cum limits.  Too few of them do though so it's wise to check when booking.  The sequence is whatever you want.  If she likes to take control, again she ought to make that clear.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You must confirm your requirements with the girl, first on the phone and again before you hand over the money, don't just assume you can fuck her twice.

charming_red

Depends on your ability to get your wood up and cumming again.

If you can, then an hour booking is good because round 2 is often longer (for me anyway) as cumming again takes time and you can spend your time giving her a good pumping in different positions without the worry of cumming early.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Depends on your ability to get your wood up and cumming again.

If you can, then an hour booking is good because round 2 is often longer (for me anyway) as cumming again takes time and you can spend your time giving her a good pumping in different positions without the worry of cumming early.

Sounds wonderful, as long as she doesn't start to get dressed after round 1, it can happen I promise you.  :thumbsdown:

dilettante

A cheap girl doesn't give a shit how long you pay her for, the cash goes upstairs to the pimp then it's the same as for every client, cum ASAP.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A cheap girl doesn't give a shit how long you pay her for, the cash goes upstairs to the pimp then it's the same as for every client, cum ASAP.

Sadly you are 100% spot on despite what some people on here think.    :hi:

Offline smiths

What a sweeping generalisation. As ever that depends on the WG. As i know some cheap WGs offered me a good service for the hour i booked them for.

Offline smiths

Sadly you are 100% spot on despite what some people on here think.    :hi:

Including you once upon a time for years and seeing as you did a positive review on here on a cheap WG who charged you £80 for the hour. You have flip flopped from believing that price doesnt necessarily correlate to how good a WG might be then to ALL those that charge under £100 an hour are skanks now which is disproven rubbish. You just couldnt make it up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Including you once upon a time for years and seeing as you did a positive review on here on a cheap WG who charged you £80 for the hour.

I normally ignore your bullshit but my brothers on here need to see the summary of that "positive review", I gave her a positive because she did nothing wrong, no other reason.

" I would be unlikely to return for a few reasons, first of all she is well outside of my area, secondly I prefer to deal with Indies and finally her lack of English skills.
I booked an hour but 30 minutes would have probably been sufficient."

In life you get what you pay for, employ a Polish plumber for £7 an hour and your pipes will probably still be leaking.  :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

What a sweeping generalisation. As ever that depends on the WG. As i know some cheap WGs offered me a good service for the hour i booked them for.

True indeed. Must be the SP you pick. I've never been hurried out of a booking.

I had to call time on one the other day as she seemed to want me to stay. She made me fuckin' late!!

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

True indeed. Must be the SP you pick. I've never been hurried out of a booking.

I had to call time on one the other day as she seemed to want me to stay. She made me fuckin' late!!

tcm

Funny this never happens to me or NIK, I wonder why that is.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

I normally ignore your bullshit but my brothers on here need to see the summary of that "positive review", I gave her a positive because she did nothing wrong, no other reason.

" I would be unlikely to return for a few reasons, first of all she is well outside of my area, secondly I prefer to deal with Indies and finally her lack of English skills.
I booked an hour but 30 minutes would have probably been sufficient."

In life you get what you pay for, employ a Polish plumber for £7 an hour and your pipes will probably still be leaking.  :thumbsdown:

It was a positive review, you didnt complain about the service she offered you did you, thats the point. NOW according to your total disproven bollocks she would be a skank. :rolleyes:

As to getting what you pay for in punting thats not necessarily the case at all and as i posted above YOU believed this truth yourself for years. How good a WG is depends on her own individual attitude, not what she or her pimp happen to charge. Its been proven on here time after time in review after review. :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

individual attitude

This is the most important thing for me. Enthusiasm and willingness means she get's fucked properly.

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

It was a positive review, you didnt complain about the service she offered you did you, thats the point. NOW according to your total disproven bollocks she would be a skank. :rolleyes:

She was a skank, but as you know a standing prick has no conscience. 

Anyway, out of consideration for the moderators I will put you back on ignore, I have zero respect for you and I expect the feeling is mutual.     :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

She was a skank, but as you know a standing prick has no conscience. 

Anyway, out of consideration for the moderators I will put you back on ignore, I have zero respect for you and I expect the feeling is mutual.     :hi: :hi:

A skank now but you didnt call her one then, you gave her a positive review. Rank hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

My issue with you is about what WGs charge, you are totally wrong when you say ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour are skanks, its been proven on here by many punters not to be true. You lost my respect when you tried to undermine me trying to win an argument, and getting it TOTALLY wrong in the process, making yourself look very foolish. When you try such tactics you need to get it right or you end up with egg on your face. :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

This is the most important thing for me. Enthusiasm and willingness means she get's fucked properly.

tcm

Exactly. I was speaking to a punter at a party a while back and he punted with a WG in a Soho Walk-Up for under £30 and said she was excellent for a pump, dump and leave which on that day he was after. A WG called Paris was very well reviewed as offering a good service while working at a Walk-Up. It all proves its not what the WG charges that makes them good WGs. :hi: