Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Corona virus - one massage place has added message to placate their clients  (Read 2431 times)

Offline advent2016

The well known Grace in Knaphill, Surrey
External Link/Members Only

Description

:D :D NO GIRL WORKING HERE HAS BEEN TO CHINA WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS.  :lol: :lol:

Hi We offer quality massage service in Knaphill. Experienced and fully insured we can offer a range of treatments including reflexology, deep tissue and full body relaxing massages.Also hot stone and hot towel treatments included. Every customer is provided with a fresh towel and massage paper. All stones are thoroughly washed in disinfectant between each customer. Large clean shower facilities available.
27th Jan Grace and new girl
28th Jan - 2nd Feb Grace and brand new girl
3rd Feb. - 9th Feb Grace and new girl
10th Feb - 16th Feb Grace and new girl
Prices for all massages, CASH ONLY:
1/2 hr £30
3/4 hr £35
1 hr £40
1.5 hr £65

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kuck

If they've been to Chinatown celebrating Chinese New Year, I'm not going  :D

Offline winkywanky

...not that they would admit to, anyway  :D.

I wonder though, has their custom dropped since recent events?

Offline Littlefoot

...not that they would admit to, anyway  :D.

I wonder though, has their custom dropped since recent events?

I would imagine this is going to affect business big time, all over the country. Wonder if rates will drop if this virus continues to spread?

Offline Home Alone

I would imagine this is going to affect business big time, all over the country. Wonder if rates will drop if this virus continues to spread?

If the group of - I'm guessing from what I could see of their faces - Chinese people getting off a train from Kings Cross in Leeds station last Sunday morning, it's bound to affect SPs of Chinese origin.

There must have been half a dozen people, all wearing face masks several days before concerns about the spread of the virus was as widespread as it now is.

Offline advent2016

Until I see punter contracted Corona at an AMP I'll probably carry on.

Offline Jonestown

If the group of - I'm guessing from what I could see of their faces - Chinese people getting off a train from Kings Cross in Leeds station last Sunday morning, it's bound to affect SPs of Chinese origin.

There must have been half a dozen people, all wearing face masks several days before concerns about the spread of the virus was as widespread as it now is.

To see SE Asian folk wearing face masks has always been not uncommon in London, it's more to do with environmental pollution in their home cities than any anti-virus measure I think.

Offline winkywanky

It's also etiquette in those countries that if you have even just a common cold, you wear a mask to reduce spreading it.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Now the WHO have decleared an Emergency!

Intresting reading.

Offline Happylad

Now the WHO have decleared an Emergency!

Intresting reading.

For one glorious moment I had visions of a Pop Group in  panic, running off the stage clutching their backsides, while the audience stampeded from the auditorium.

Offline paper7

For one glorious moment I had visions of a Pop Group in  panic, running off the stage clutching their backsides, while the audience stampeded from the auditorium.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mr.bluesky

A good point but I very much doubt it. :dash: They will probably put their  prices up to compensate the drop in customers (crikey thats an unfortunate turn of phrase ! )   My favourite fbsm service provider went back to China for the Chinese new year  :scare: I may have to insist she strips off naked for a thorough examination when she returns  :D. In fact when I visit Old lode lane again I might insist Ruby and Nicole strip off naked anyway for a thorough examination  :D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 05:21:48 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline tesla

the Who were never just a "pop" group.....

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

The "plauge" has arrived here!

No end of Chinese SP's are to have a hard time, but not as they know it Jim;!

Offline winkywanky

Interestingly, all we know is that it's 'two family members'.

Mamasan and daughter/niece?

Joking aside, I suspect it is two Chinese, but our authorities are understandably keen not to start some kind of 'watch out for anyone with slanty eyes' scenario.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Interestingly, all we know is that it's 'two family members'.

Mamasan and daughter/niece?

Joking aside, I suspect it is two Chinese, but our authorities are understandably keen not to start some kind of 'watch out for anyone with slanty eyes' scenario.

However who have they come into contact with, and who has anyone here come into contact with punting or not?  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

Who knows.

With six degrees of separation and easy global travel, shit will spread far and wide, and quickly.

The virus itself doesn't seem much worse than flu, but there seems to be concern because it's new and no-one knows how it might mutate. Currently it seems to make a beeline for the lungs, so anyone with a weakness there is at heightened risk.

Offline Jonestown

I can't see that having a punt with a Chinese / SE Asian girl ranks as a higher risk that just being out and about in public and coming into contact with people. The Chinese new year celebrations last a couple of weeks, so any girl who had gone back home for new year is unlikely to be back here at work yet.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I can't see that having a punt with a Chinese / SE Asian girl ranks as a higher risk that just being out and about in public and coming into contact with people. The Chinese new year celebrations last a couple of weeks, so any girl who had gone back home for new year is unlikely to be back here at work yet.
I don't think they let Chinese nationals out again, there's a bloke from the NE with a Chinese wife who's stayed over there because they would let him out but not her.

Offline winkywanky

I think that logic is clearly wrong, there's a big difference between walking down your local high street and merely passing people, and specifically targetting a Chinese girl to have intimate relations with  :unknown:.

Having said that, I think the chances of catching anything are still very small, as ever it's the risk/benefit ratio?

Offline winkywanky

I don't think they let Chinese nationals out again, there's a bloke from the NE with a Chinese wife who's stayed over there because they would let him out but not her.

That's awful, and IMO typical of a very slowly-modernising Chinese/Communist mindset which still seems weird from the outside sometimes.

I think the latest is that the Chinese may be softening on this a little? Too late for tomorrow's plane, but I think there may be another flight to mop up those with Chinese relatives/children soon after.

Offline NickA

All joking aside, I am swerving my usual Chinese massage places because of this. Purely as a precaution as many of their regular WGs go home for visits, around this time of the year.

Offline myothernameis

There was a news report on bbc news, where some person, doctor, these masks will not protect you from the virus, dont know if any truth, but think pretty daft thing to say