Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Libbytamara , Sheffield  (Read 1501 times)

1 review(s) for LibbyTamara (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stoph1980

Sheffield

External Link/Members Only

She was one of my first punts and one that many have not lived up to, but several have been better especially for the price.

She has a lovely clean flat with loads of easy parking.

She has great comms and is very friendly.

Looks wise she is OK, but not a stunner, however she has a truly amazing figure and body. Great firm tits that she loves being sucked. She also is very responsive with the oral. Likes to be fingered and has a very small tight pussy.

OWO is given with a few positions but she gets tired on top quickly and wants you to do the work. She seems to genuinely enjoy being fucked though and it doesn't appear an act.

All in all decent but too overpriced.

Have never been back in over a year so I suppose that says jt all and I've been back to a few. 

Offline stevedave

Sheffield

External Link/Members Only

She was one of my first punts and one that many have not lived up to, but several have been better especially for the price.

All in all decent but too overpriced.

Have never been back in over a year so I suppose that says jt all and I've been back to a few.

Given these remarks, plus the wanting the punter to do all the work, I'm surprised it's a positive? Neutral perhaps would be more accurate, but hey I guess it's not my review so hey ho.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 06:24:55 pm by stevedave »

Offline Stoph1980

Fair point think l'll change it, oh won't let me. New to posting on here. Only did one quick one before a few today
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 08:00:52 pm by Stoph1980 »

Offline stevedave

Fair point think l'll change it

You can't. You'll have to ask admin, and he might change it for you.

Offline Tricks

That's another one I would see again for £100

She is just too expensive for what is on offer :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.

She was on my todo list but having read this and the comments shes onto thr maybe list now.

Offline Desimonic

Been on my HL for ages, just can't bring myself to spend that kinda money on her, Agree with TRICKS.