Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: German Girls - too good to be true?  (Read 2620 times)

vt

As in that previous thread...I think it looks like pimped Romanians who are moving all around the country...as always it depends on the individual girl, but not usually a good recipe for a fulfilling punt.

Offline G-style

Their profiles have been up for a month so I'm guessing someone has visited them.
they look good and the likes list is impressive.
I suppose if they were actually delivering on their promise then someone would be raving about it and some twat would be advising them to put up their prices.
to TOFTT or not to TOFTT that is the question...

Offline Silver Birch

Their profiles have been up for a month so I'm guessing someone has visited them.

Two years and a month more like.

Offline boredtryst

if you want a great german girl try donna more in portsmouth,

i didnt realise she was german until she opened her mouth said a few words and then sucked me good and proper. she does loads of other services which im not into, but she has a cracking body and very nice demeanor.

i highly recommend her

Offline Jerboa

So many Romanian girls work in Germany, it's not a big stretch of the imagination for one to class herself German as it's a bit more exotic in UK, as for genuine German girls working here, why would they? When they have lots of saunaclubs and private apartments to work in back home.

1dt

So many Romanian girls work in Germany, it's not a big stretch of the imagination for one to class herself German as it's a bit more exotic in UK, as for genuine German girls working here, why would they? When they have lots of saunaclubs and private apartments to work in back home.

exactly...the Romainans in Spanish clubs used to claim to be Greek, Brasilian...anything apart from Romanian (they know their shit reputation) and as if to confirm....aw profiles gone!

Neverspell

If German girls are really your thing, I can recommend  GorgeousClaudia in Tunbridge Wells External Link/Members Only