Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Thai Beauty Brighton and Hove  (Read 1350 times)

Offline jollyroger234

I have just read a post on another site that confirms that Mary is partial to a bit of bare cock in all holes. It seems that it is entirely her suggestion.
She is lovely and on her day a great fuck, but never again for me
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline jazzyx

id read that there are three Thai ladies that provide this UTC all of who's names start with M  :(

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have just read a post on another site that confirms that Mary is partial to a bit of bare cock in all holes. It seems that it is entirely her suggestion.

FFS.. the person who posted that, also said he fucked Diana Dors, at his birthday party, when she would have been married.

I certainly wouldn’t trust anything posted on that site tbh..

But does show the importance of looking after your own safety regardless

Offline contentguy

There's also a mention of her barebacking here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295937.msg3091829#msg3091829

Though taking a quick look at the reviews of here on here, I can't see any mention of barebacking. 
Lots of discussion about back to backing clients.

Is this the SP we're discussing here?
External Link/Members Only

Offline jollyroger234

Quote from: Kev40ish
FFS.. the person who posted that, also said he fucked Diana Dors, at his birthday party, when she would have been married.
[/quote
If you read Diana Dors Wiki page, you will see that she threw some very wild parties. So he might be telling the truth about something.
My suspicion is that Mary may well go bareback with favoured punters.
Many do
Not with me though

Offline Kimeen

I’d be surprised if she did. She has always been very professional with me. Why would she? She is busy all the time without needing to do bb to pull in punters. She strikes me as hard working and driven to make money. Even if you discount the risk of hiv,  Why would she risk getting something and being unable to work whilst getting treated?  Doesn’t stack up to me.

Offline Whiteknight

I’d be surprised if she did. She has always been very professional with me. Why would she? She is busy all the time without needing to do bb to pull in punters. She strikes me as hard working and driven to make money. Even if you discount the risk of hiv,  Why would she risk getting something and being unable to work whilst getting treated?  Doesn’t stack up to me.

A few girls do it to their regulars from time to time.

It's a bonus treat.

Totally agreed with you it's far too risky.

I am not sure why OP of the original post in the forum, what was his intention of his post?

Offline jollyroger234

There are lots of threads about Mary
Some are part of threads about other Thai women
There are suggestions that some or all of them might bareback
It was too time consuming to plough through them all to link my post
My intention was, solely, to say that I had seen something elsewhere that said that she did.
Purely for information. It's up to you whether you believe it or not
Was just passing something on
To quote an old adage "don't shoot the messenger"

Online themaserman

Why pick up on Mary roger? I've seen her twice and never anything near BB was offered?
Harsh I feel.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Seen her twice and never any suggestion of bare backing

Offline Jack_Jones77

Same as, seen her a few times and no mention of it either.