Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda - Alton massage  (Read 1373 times)

Offline xxxdavidxxx

External Link/Members Only
Hi has any one visited this young lady I’ve messaged her it’s 40 for one hour massage
It’s a bit of a drive for me but I’m tempted has anyone visited her cheers

Offline Garthvader

Hi, yes went last week, girl works from a nice flat near railway station, it's all very clean she is I'd say 35, very slim I asked for extras only got happy ending but very nice, also massage very professional wich I like, maybe more on offer after a while, will definitely  be going back, only works Monday  to friday
Banned reason: Thinks he's being clever, he was wrong.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Thanks I’ll give it a try next week I’ll report back how much
Was the handjob any light touching allowed

Offline Garthvader

Hi, only massage but the happy ending was proper and she did take her top down and has a small but firm pair of tits to touch but no touching below not even for more money, still worth a visit if you want a proper massage

Offline Steve_c

Offline Garthvader

Offline Steve_c

Thanks for that.
Are you going to write a review of Linda so that we know a few more  details about her and the service she provided you.

Offline Garthvader

Hi Steve, yes if course I telephoned and booked for 1 hour comms not great she doesn't speak much English, £40 for 1 hour, she sent me the address on the day of the appointment really easy to find, 5 minutes walk from Alton Station, private entrance down the side of a shop of some description,  arrived on time made my way to the door and was let straight in, no waiting as I always get nervous, asked to remove my shoes as the flat is very clean, straight  to a small back room where there is a nice massage bed all very clean and professional, she left the room I stripped off and laid on the couch and she came straight in, asked me if I wanted hard soft or medium went for the medium, started off with a good quality massage no too much oil wich i like, 40 minutes in asked me to turn over and as usual had the old chap well hard, she whispered did i want a happy ending and is said what else do you do she replied a happy ending  with her top off i didn't push as i wasn't to sure but anyway oiled the old chap up and started giving an amazing hand job, I went to push my hand up her skirt but was directed away!, if I'm honest her technique  was so good I shot almost immediately wich was a shame becuase I.like it to last at least for 10 minutes or so but im thinking I will be coming back and maybe she needs a couple of visits before opening up to more,  I had a shower and left told her I will see her next week,  cant wait :thumbsup:

Offline Steve_c

Thanks for that. Will give her a call

Offline houseboot

Hi Steve, yes if course I telephoned and booked for 1 hour comms not great she doesn't speak much English, £40 for 1 hour, she sent me the address on the day of the appointment really easy to find, 5 minutes walk from Alton Station, private entrance down the side of a shop of some description,  arrived on time made my way to the door and was let straight in, no waiting as I always get nervous, asked to remove my shoes as the flat is very clean, straight  to a small back room where there is a nice massage bed all very clean and professional, she left the room I stripped off and laid on the couch and she came straight in, asked me if I wanted hard soft or medium went for the medium, started off with a good quality massage no too much oil wich i like, 40 minutes in asked me to turn over and as usual had the old chap well hard, she whispered did i want a happy ending and is said what else do you do she replied a happy ending  with her top off i didn't push as i wasn't to sure but anyway oiled the old chap up and started giving an amazing hand job, I went to push my hand up her skirt but was directed away!, if I'm honest her technique  was so good I shot almost immediately wich was a shame becuase I.like it to last at least for 10 minutes or so but im thinking I will be coming back and maybe she needs a couple of visits before opening up to more,  I had a shower and left told her I will see her next week,  cant wait :thumbsup:

Can you copy & paste this as a Review please.

Title.     Linda - Alton

and include the Gumtree link.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 02:22:51 pm by houseboot »

Offline Steve_c

Saw her last week. Review posted