Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyhornybrunette sheffield 2 girl  (Read 4398 times)

9 review(s) for sexyhornybrunette (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Delfrommem

Ok so I've been a busy boy of late and wanted to indulge a fantasy of 2 girls, who hasn't?

External Link/Members Only

This was a short notice 15 minutes for 50 quid which is very reasonable.

Good Comms.

If you'd appreciate a journey into one of the North's roughest estates then you'd enjoy this setting. Almost comical the state of the council house and the room where the business took place.

"Someone's had a go at your back door " (no pun intended was referring to the smashed pane at back door of the house)

was one of my first comments after trying to discreetly enter the tradesmans route.

"It was her."

Came the flat reply from the brunette about her peroxide blonde mate her happily confessed with good humour she'd been locked out.

These are fun, witty girls (than I've given them credit for) on an estates where all the women and girls look like they are on the game. They are at the better end of the looks spectrum than most though.

So in the bin bag of the front room I was sucked off by brunette while nicely French kissed by the blonde who inserted my finger into her beautifully tight pussy. And made me ponder what it would have been like to have had a one stay and ploughed her. She was very fit indeed in a lap dance tart way.

It worked well for me, the brunette was a bit rough on my tender nadgers and they swapped with me cumming in the blondes mouth although a shame as missed her tender kisses, caresses and tight funnel.

I was in and out.

My abiding memory is sat there in an almost stereotype of fucked British council estate with shit MTV type channel on and thinking this is like being on some arse end reality to show. And I kind of liked it in an odd role play kind of way.

Many won't feel comfortable parking anywhere near that estate and I don't blame them. I lived for a while in a few,opus block of flats near by so don't feel too or of my comfort zone. That said for some moments after parking up I thought this is is the last place on earth I would want to get caught out and you can imagine Beirut breaking out at any moment in that kind of place  :bomb: and would only have yourself to blame if you were caught in the cross fire.

Go with your hoody. I think that's what I'll do if I go back or else book the fit girls for an outcall.

Offline Chezzie John

Thanks for the review. As I said on the other thread about these girls I've met the brunette one. I asked about filming with them both and got quoted £100 extra in which is a lot as I know plenty of girls that are cheaper or dont charge but their offer brings it down to £230 total and a similar price to  the others I know. So I'm tempted

Offline Delfrommem

I think you'd get a good service Chezzie if you were tempted especially from the blonde.
Where did you see the brunette? if you are comfortable filming at the same kind of location I visited fair enough. It's an interesting backdrop.   :crazy:

Offline Chezzie John

I met the brunette for a 3some with another mate called Riley probably about 2 years ago near Crystal peaks. I'm always wearing hoodies so I may blend in if I go :D

Offline Delfrommem

Crystal Peaks, Chez - practically Mayfair by comparison.   :D

She seems settled on of the edgier spots on Wybourn now.

Looking forward to hearing how it goes if you go for it. I immediately contemplated what a longer session might look like.... :wacko:

Offline Allnewman

What where there body's like?

Offline Delfrommem

Both silky smooth, athletic but curvy lap dancer types. Mid twenties ish? Brunette bit older.
Both fake but well proportioned boobs.
Fit bodies,  although brunette has bit of loose flesh from pregnancy it would appear to me.
The blonde is 9/10 body wise, pale skin and a commendable 7/10 for the tanned brunette.

I'm normally more brunette orientated but the blonde hands down the easiest on the eye.

Well proportioned, tone but curvaceous fake chesty page 3 types.

Not used to describing women or punting but hope that helps paint a picture.  :hi:

Offline kingkong69

Hi Del for the review so £50 for 15 mins bj  from one girl or both girl? If  I pay 30mins for £80,will sex be included?

Offline Delfrommem

From both. Although they didn't at the same time but then I didn't ask.  ;)

I think your other question is best directed to them which you can do by following the link in the review although I'd imagine they'd be inclined to give you whatever you'd like on their likes list.  :hi:

Offline Dorsetpunter

KK

I paid £100 for 45 mins which included owo and protected sex with both and finished with cim
So I would expect the same from a 30 min meet. When prompted I also got one giving a bj whilst the other licked my balls.

Offline Delfrommem

That's how I'd expect it to roll with them.

Nice girls and very accommodating. I'm sure they'd squeeze whateve they could into 15 mins - I got what I wanted in a relaxed no hurried way (on their part)

Offline Dorsetpunter

Delf,

I don't know Sheffield well, but I saw them in a different part of town completely, south of the city and seemed reasonbly OK, obviously it was only used for working based on what I saw.

It's not a criticism, as they told me up front, but they don't interact at all with each other, and indefinitely prefer it when they do interact.

still kissing and fingering  one whilst doing doggy with the other and vice versa was pretty good  :D

Offline chandlerhandler

Certainly on my hotlist now, never noticed them before.

Based on this review & for the money they've got to be worth a punt!

Offline stevedave

Certainly on my hotlist now, never noticed them before.

Based on this review & for the money they've got to be worth a punt!

I'd agree, it may not be the threesome dream, but at that price you're basically getting two for the price of one, from what some girls charge. Can't complain I guess!

Offline kingkong69

Thanks Dorset I guess £100 for 45mins not bad for 2 girls..  :rolleyes:

Offline Allnewman

Did they swap condom during sex

Offline bobby_dizzler

Did they swap condom during sex

You can't seem to get an answer on this.

overdone

What's there solo profiles? I'd like to book the blonde.

Offline Dorsetpunter

yes they changed condoms when I saw them