Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KASANDRA VIIP  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Poundboundround

External Link/Members Only

I really know I shouldn't....But wow she looks better than 99.99% of other WGs in Birmingham  :wacko:

Has anyone seem her before or anything I should know about if she had a previous profile?

The description is typical Romanian BS but my head on top is getting overridden, might actually end up reporting back before anyone replies  :lol:

Ming

Can only wish you luck with this one, fingers crossed it pans out for you, as she does look tempting.

Do please let us know how you get on?

Ming  :hi:

MarcT

I really know I shouldn't....But wow she looks better than 99.99% of other WGs in Birmingham  :wacko:

Has anyone seem her before or anything I should know about if she had a previous profile?

The description is typical Romanian BS but my head on top is getting overridden, might actually end up reporting back before anyone replies  :lol:

Have to say I know the feeling Poundboundround  :hi: Reminds me of my maiden voyage with a similar Romanian AW profile Susan. Bearcat found her, and I ended up TOFTT, which fortunately turned out positive. The review is here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148713.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her a couple of times in Aston but she has since moved on to Worcester with a respectable UKP of 5 - 1 - 1 ...

Good luck with Kasandra, she looks tidy, so hope she is the real deal  :angelgirl:

The quest continues

Offline CallingBluff

Haha I’m the same predicament as you Poundboundround but with -

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

I wish you all the best if you do TOFTT.

:music:

Offline r1965h

Haha I’m the same predicament as you Poundboundround but with -

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

I wish you all the best if you do TOFTT.

:music:

You're not bothered about the bareback?

Offline CallingBluff

You're not bothered about the bareback?

Of course I am pal. I’m not going there just for the fact she’s Romanian in the first place. And the bareback is a massive no no.. I was just saying though haha. There’s no issue in just window shopping  :D

Offline Juankerr

The pictures have changed on this profile, different girl now.