Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Confusing pricing!  (Read 651 times)

Offline chatman

Can someone help me out with this mathematical problem please?

See Jenae at External Link/Members Only and her 2 for 1 offer
I just don't understand how the fee for 2 hours works, given her example

Understand the first hour is 150 and that would be for 2 guys (as I have an occasional punting buddy)
then she is saying the second hour is 200 each on top of the first hour (150) totaling 550?, so that would be 275 each!

but if we both were to book her individually, it would be £200 for 2 hrs x 2 =£400 so considerably cheaper!
just don't understand, am I missing something here?

I have messaged her for clarification,, she has read my email but not replied yet
Thanks for your help guys, in anticipation ....

Offline unclepokey

Much as I quite fancy slim black girls they do seem often, whatever their size, to have difficulties with numbers.

I saw a slim black girl a few years back whose tariff increased exponentially as the appointments lengthened.
I asked her what the devil was that all about. Did she not realise that the norm is that prices come down a bit for the longer appointments?
Her response was along the lines that "greater time enabled greater intimacy". I probed her further and it emerged that what she actually meant was she'd do it bareback if you paid a bit more and got really stuck in.

And then look at that ghastly Dianne Abbott whose mathematical mind is barely that of a three year old. There are exceptions - that astronomer Maggie whatsit is obviously very clever

I'll try and discern a pattern from the AW page details to which you refer us. But don't hold your breath. A good old haggle is probably going to find a decent price eventually.

Uncle Pokey

Offline unclepokey

Can discern but one pattern here. Greed.
If me and another bloke want to go see a girl for a couple of hours together at £200 each I'd expect a bit of a reduction for volume.
On the other hand, double penetration being on offer, might induce me to accept a premium charge equal to the volume reduction. Thus to end up with the original starting £200 each.
An extra £150 touted as a special deal is not on.

Uncle Pokey

Offline chatman

So I have an update from her

Hey hun.
I appreciate the confusion hence asking if it was understood.
An individual would be charged £200 for 2 hours
However, 2 or more includes a group fee, for the pleasure of having a friend there with you.
Without the first hour discount, it would be £400 each. Totalling £800 for your two hours
With the discount, the total would be (1 x 150) + (400) = £550

That is strange maths for me as her rates say 150 for 1hr and 200 for for 2hrs
Her email implies that it would be 2 x 200 for 2hrs, 400 each
but then she says 1 x 150 + 400 with discount = 550
Surely without discount this should be 2 x 150 (300) and 2 x 200 (400) equaling 700, not the 800 she mentions

My head hurts!!! and I shall not be seeing this one anytime soon  :dash:

Thoughts welcome ..... discuss .....

Offline Bornslippy

Move on.....is my solution to this rather confusing numbers game. She has probably previously worked for the HMRC online tax assessment team....

Offline unclepokey

She needs to appreciate that the cost of two blokes having the pleasure of each other's company is for the most part £0.
Silly woman
Uncle Pokey