Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BelleHoney_x any Info of Essex/London  (Read 2100 times)

Offline jamesfrome

Evening Chaps,

This lovely lady just came up on a reverse bid of mine and I have done a quick search but to no avail.

Does anyone have any info they can share?

External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline paracetamol

Helllo mate.Yeah seen her a couple times.She`s got a really pretty face (i`ve got a face pic but I think it would be inappropriate to send) .Bodywise she`s a bit curvy , I`d say 12-14 , but she`s kind of curvy at the right places if you know what I mean, also great big natural boobs.
She takes pride in her appearance , clean , and gives you quite a high class vibe.Friendly and well spoken. She`s driving, so she came to mine , it was an rb booking.Does all services listed.

Offline Sorted

Offline jamesfrome

No never got around to it, though she is on my HL for  a run out some time.

Offline greenlanman

Evening Chaps,

This lovely lady just came up on a reverse bid of mine and I have done a quick search but to no avail.

Does anyone have any info they can share?

External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

I am seeing her tonight so I will make sure there is a review up by the end of the week. Agree with that she is very facially attractive, extremely busty and curvy from the pictures Iv seen. Seems like a really nice girl. Watch this space lol.

Offline jamesfrome

I am seeing her tonight so I will make sure there is a review up by the end of the week. Agree with that she is very facially attractive, extremely busty and curvy from the pictures Iv seen. Seems like a really nice girl. Watch this space lol.

Ha I tried to book her for tonight, you must have got in first... Have fun

Offline jamesfrome

Did you see her in the end?

Offline DavidLopan

Has anyone seen this girl yet? She looks right up my street? Interested to know how good the service is to go with the look. Thanks

Offline DavidLopan

Ha I tried to book her for tonight, you must have got in first... Have fun

Did either of you gents ever get the pleasure?

Offline Decadent Hobby

Morning lads,

I’ve received a RB bid from this one. I’ve noticed there are a couple of people in here who were interested in her too. Did anyone go through with the punt? If so, any good?

Offline lightsout

Offline Foxtail17

Has anyone seen her then?

She has bid on 2 of my RB. On both occasions I replied within minutes of her bidding, on both occasions she then said she was not available, despite the RB being a few weeks in advance.
Seems a bit of a time waster to me.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 01:46:59 pm by Foxtail17 »