Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls available on Christmas Day in London ???  (Read 2059 times)

password02

Does this girl ever stop - available for incalls and seems working all day today 25/12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Others I picked up on AW- Also did a search on AW within a 5 mile radius and 3 pages came up of girls available today - Can punters take a few hours off today to go and have a Christmas FCK? I suppose if you are single and no meeting up with family it is 1 way to kill off time.

Offline Outcallguy

I think the main reason girls show as available it because they don't know how to set up their availability properly on AW.
Armella even says she's not free till end of Jan!

Also not everyone has a family to goto on Christmas. :(

It's more of a magical time for kids than adults these days.
Now for adults its just about the boxing day sales, and forced meals with family members you don't like
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 09:03:13 am by Outcallguy »

Hornydevil247

Mr PW

Give the Johnson a rest for a day. The Boxing Day sales start tomorrow.

Nip off a quick one whilst shopping.

HD

Offline iPad3

I'm thinking about this, surely any self respecting bucket list needs the "slip away under some excuse about getting extra stuffing, nip to a prossie, fuck her brains out and then head back for Turkey and mince pies whilst enjoying thoughts such as ( if only you knew etc)" heading

I'm already planning this for next year.

Offline Jimmyredcab

From her profile ----------------

•••I AM SORRY BUT I AM NOT FREE TILL END OF JANUARY •••

Quesadilla

I had an RB running for today (and every day over XMas / Twixtmas) and had 3 responses, 1 from a vile barebacker  :vomit: but two I am still waiting to hear back from to see if we can firm firm something up for later. ;)
External Link/Members Only
and

Sadly neither are reviewed on here so would be a punt for sure and as I had an utterly incredible response to tomorrow's RB I may give it a rest today after all to ensure I can give tomorrow's session the energy and attention it clearly deserves. 

Tomorrow's lady is also not reviewed here but had a long WhatsApp conversation with her last night where she sent me a bunch of face pics that had me literally salivating. One of the prettiest faces I've ever seen on top of an utterly incredible petite curvy bod.

Will see how the day pans out really.  Merry Fucking Christmas is all I can say!  :D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 10:35:18 am by Quesadilla »

UberX

I have just seen Platinum Cindy External Link/Members Only is working today 1hour outcall=1000gbp did anyone book her today?  :kiss:

Quesadilla

I have just seen Platinum Cindy External Link/Members Only is working today 1hour outcall=1000gbp did anyone book her today?  :kiss:
Yes, iPad3!!!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42546.msg565161#msg565161

...But he was just kidding -

Had me fooled though - until I told Cindy I was impressed she was working Christmas Day - and she told me it was just a gag and of course no-one had booked her!! iPad you cheeky git - kudos for fooling us all.  :drinks:

Offline iPad3

Yes, iPad3!!!

...But he was just kidding -

Had me fooled though - until I told Cindy I was impressed she was working Christmas Day - and she told me it was just a gag and of course no-one had booked her!! iPad you cheeky git - kudos for fooling us all.  :drinks:

I must say I'm quite impressed with myself at getting that one past you, having just read one of your other post I reckon as a forfeit you should cut me in on the New Year's Eve action, I'll keep away from KDD' ass but would love some of that pussy to see the year out?

Quesadilla

I must say I'm quite impressed with myself at getting that one past you, having just read one of your other post I reckon as a forfeit you should cut me in on the New Year's Eve action, I'll keep away from KDD' ass but would love some of that pussy to see the year out?
iPad, I admire your bare-faced cheek, but this New Year's Eve party is already starting to look crowded...my Boxing Day punt was telling me she's never been with a woman before, is really curious, and do I know anyone....so I mentioned this in passing to Kristen and she said maybe I should invite her along on New Year's Eve! Three's company, four's even better, but five - that's just such an odd number I don't see how it's gonna work! :unknown: Sorry!!  Honest!  :lol: :drinks:

Offline iPad3

iPad, I admire your bare-faced cheek, but this New Year's Eve party is already starting to look crowded...my Boxing Day punt was telling me she's never been with a woman before, is really curious, and do I know anyone....so I mentioned this in passing to Kristen and she said maybe I should invite her along on New Year's Eve! Three's company, four's even better, but five - that's just such an odd number I don't see how it's gonna work! :unknown: Sorry!!  Honest!  :lol: :drinks:

Yeh right, you couldn't give a shit!!!!, I bet if I was watching through the window in sub zero temperatures youd flip me the bird as you slipped your cock up her ass and then casually ask one of the other girls to pull the curtains......your just selfish IMO!!!!

password02

I had an RB running for today (and every day over XMas / Twixtmas) and had 3 responses, 1 from a vile barebacker  :vomit: but two I am still waiting to hear back from to see if we can firm firm something up for later. ;)
and

Sadly neither are reviewed on here so would be a punt for sure and as I had an utterly incredible response to tomorrow's RB I may give it a rest today after all to ensure I can give tomorrow's session the energy and attention it clearly deserves. 

Tomorrow's lady is also not reviewed here but had a long WhatsApp conversation with her last night where she sent me a bunch of face pics that had me literally salivating. One of the prettiest faces I've ever seen on top of an utterly incredible petite curvy bod.

Will see how the day pans out really.  Merry Fucking Christmas is all I can say!  :D

The Pandora- English girl really looks very very hot - Please let us know if you do have a punt with her - she looks totally hot and perfect for my 'likes'

Would love a review if you do see her!!! - A lot of money so hope the RB was within a reasonable amount?

:hi:

Quesadilla

Yeh right, you couldn't give a shit!!!!, I bet if I was watching through the window in sub zero temperatures youd flip me the bird as you slipped your cock up her ass and then casually ask one of the other girls to pull the curtains......your just selfish IMO!!!!
I am genuinely shocked that you could think that of me....that I would take my hands off those amazing hips of Kristen's to waste time flipping you the bird! It would never happen, I'd go straight to asking for the curtains to be closed.  :P

Offline iPad3

I am genuinely shocked that you could think that of me....that I would take my hands off those amazing hips of Kristen's to waste time flipping you the bird! It would never happen, I'd go straight to asking for the curtains to be closed.  :P

It's a fair point well made!!

Quesadilla

The Pandora- English girl really looks very very hot - Please let us know if you do have a punt with her - she looks totally hot and perfect for my 'likes'

Would love a review if you do see her!!! - A lot of money so hope the RB was within a reasonable amount?

:hi:
I figured as it's Christmas day I wouldn't be too cheeky about the price so stuck it in at £250 for 2 hours - both the above bid right on the money.  For Daisy that turned out to be above her usual 2hr rate - while for Pandora it was half price!! I did drop her an AW message last night before I went to bed to clarify which services would be included, which she read around 2.15am, but never replied to.  :unknown: Probably thought better of it in the end.

So in the end I did an Available Today search on my HL and wound up with Ameila /Surrey Independent - just back from a great 2 hours, more in my other thread...  :D

password02

Thanks for the update - Glad you had a good time