Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you seen Maya in Islington  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Rstone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hopefully she is real ... Has anyone visited her ?

Cheers

Offline Takkyballs

I have to say she is a pretty not as pretty as pics a little photoshop there but tits are a bit saggy but good playful likes smoking weed not on punt no dfk very light and arse is small but nice body complexion and a decent fuck would do only 30 mins if you into looks she is pretty and is okay comms
Banned reason: Nothing since 2014 and no intention of reviewing, just taking.
Banned by: Iloveoral

mrhappypants

Looks expensive given the looks, area, likes and rate.  Have you checked out Sweet Chantelle?

Dave

Offline Rstone

I have to say she is a pretty not as pretty as pics a little photoshop there but tits are a bit saggy but good playful likes smoking weed not on punt no dfk very light and arse is small but nice body complexion and a decent fuck would do only 30 mins if you into looks she is pretty and is okay comms

Thanks - unlikely that i'll meet her now that she has moved to bornemouth...lets see when she comes back

Offline Rstone

Looks expensive given the looks, area, likes and rate.  Have you checked out Sweet Chantelle?

Dave

Maybe i should give chantele a try.... We cant really see a tits on her profile... How big are they?

Cheers

mrhappypants

She's a good c cup.  Not stunning but reliable good service and good value.  To my knowledge she provides one of the more reliable options alongside the Mia/stunning Julie/Jessie flat in Farringdon for the area. Any body else care to express a view on Islinton punting?

Dave

Offline Takkyballs

Been to see sweet Chantelle she is a willing provider but having said that I saw her a year ago, sucked my juice out with aplomb I think that's what her greatest skill is taking cim everything else was good I have to say.
Looks 7/10
Comms8/10
Place 5/10
Service 7/10
Vfm 7/10

Overall 7/10
Banned reason: Nothing since 2014 and no intention of reviewing, just taking.
Banned by: Iloveoral

Honest_Reviewer

I can confirm she is real, but the single worst girl I've ever visited. I'll leave the review brief, but in the hope people will do their research and read this before considering her.

Paid £110 for 1 hour, got 30 mins. No kissing, no reverse oral. When she opened the door she was dressed in a sports tracksuit, looked like a slob, no make up, no effort. Crap service and horrible saggy tits.

Avoid this girl at all cost, her service is the worst I've ever seen.

Offline Rstone

I can confirm she is real, but the single worst girl I've ever visited. I'll leave the review brief, but in the hope people will do their research and read this before considering her.

Paid £110 for 1 hour, got 30 mins. No kissing, no reverse oral. When she opened the door she was dressed in a sports tracksuit, looked like a slob, no make up, no effort. Crap service and horrible saggy tits.

Avoid this girl at all cost, her service is the worst I've ever seen.

Are you talking about Maya or Chantelle ?

Honest_Reviewer