Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kenya, Cambridge  (Read 876 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7373863) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Grubbh

Hi all,

Found this tourer last week on aw and decided to give her a try:

External Link/Members Only.

Comms were good - I called and she picked up fairly quickly and we arranged a time. At the anointed hour, I cycled down (Cambridge-styleee, i.e. no lights and paying no attention to traffic lights) to her hotel towards the southern end of town and parked up. No keycard necessary, so all good. She was waiting behind the door so I didn’t even have to knock, which is a sensible thing in my view as it makes things less noticeable for all parties.

First impressions were good. Her aw profile and photos are accurate. Facially I’d say 8/10, but once my carnal urges had abated I’d put her down at a 7. Very nice body, all natural. She was dressed in a long black dress that was pretty sexy and made a refreshing change from the usual lingerie uniform adopted by most WGs. I handed over 150 notes for the hour. I think she is pretty good vfm.

On to the action, I was after a GFE so we began with that sort of thing. She has extremely sexy lips but sadly no DFK. On to the bed, she started OWO and her technique is very good. No silly gobbling noises but pretty animated nonetheless. After a while we switched to RO. She was nicely responsive and her pussy was totally clean and hygienic, though I failed to get her to climax. Rubber on and I slipped it in in missionary before switching to spoons and then finishing in doggy. She has a cute arse.

Clean up was followed by a chat.  She’s very friendly and easy to talk to. Sadly I didn’t feel the sap rise again before the time was up, though that was my fault, and she wasn’t clock watching. Would I go back? Yes. This was her first time in Cambridge so hopefully she will return.