Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recognise MissOpenMinded?  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Fuzzyduck

Came across this profile and she claims to have been on AW before. I wondered if anyone recognised her.
Some AW reviews from genuine punters by the looks of it. 60/140 pricing looks odd. Cheers
External Link/Members Only

Offline FilthyMilky

I've just come across this myself and was thinking the same... she looks familiar but I don't think it's who I'm thinking of (ScarletKiss?).  May just be wishful thinking on my part, as I had a great punt with her many years ago before she disappeared.

Offline Silencio

I dunno if she had a previous name/profile but I did go see this SP a couple of months ago, it was a really weird punt, wouldn't recommend.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I dunno if she had a previous name/profile but I did go see this SP a couple of months ago, it was a really weird punt, wouldn't recommend.

A full review would be appreciated.

Offline rusk

And the profile states its 160 now...

Offline Fuzzyduck

And the profile states its 160 now...

I asked her about this since I started trying to book her when it £140/hr. When schedules finally aligned, she said £140 was an introductory rate and that it was now £160. I declined. She must be doing ok if she's happy to turn down business.

Offline Fuzzyduck

smellertom

I’ve actually met this girl several times and she’s really good fun, friendly and provides a very good service. She satisfies my fantasies every time. I’m looking forward to meeting her again, maybe she was just having a bad day. Sometimes it takes a while to get to know someone

Offline Bumbl3

Just reviewed her she is one to avoid  :thumbsdown: